cim vs cof

I like the open mouth girl on her knees begging for a big hot load. I like to give her a some in the mouth and a lot on the face. Then smear it around with my raging cock and scoop it off her face with a spoon and feed it to her like a hungry slut. Then I like to have her suck the remainder from the head of my cock give her a little more down the throat! But alas the search continues for this gal. I have had a few but don't have one in my rotation right now. Any ladies want to audition for me? Originally Posted by Daddio
Spoon? Damn, that sounds exceedingly nasty. And not a little but hot
I like a bit of both, get on my knees, open my mouth, guy grabs my hair and pulls my head back, splatters me then slaps my face with his cock afterward... Originally Posted by Valerie
^^ this...... Winner Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Pervert.
I like a bit of both, get on my knees, open my mouth, guy grabs my hair and pulls my head back, splatters me then slaps my face with his cock afterward... Originally Posted by Valerie
I agree, Miss Valerie gets my vote
  • ackvt
  • 06-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Though Valerie is being sarcastic I think it's a great idea.
Though Valerie is being sarcastic I think it's a great idea. Originally Posted by ackvt
Not at all... That's actually what I like haha <----- Slag
Pervert. Originally Posted by Valerie
You love it and you know it you slutty cunt! ;-)
Did someone say...........COF??? 1st Round COF. 2nd round CIM while my huge load of COF still on the face.
The visual does it for me, seeing cum pour onto my body, may it be my face or chest or running down my inner thighs or aiming for my belly button and accidentally hitting my lips.
I like the open mouth girl on her knees begging for a big hot load. I like to give her a some in the mouth and a lot on the face. Then smear it around with my raging cock and scoop it off her face with a spoon and feed it to her like a hungry slut. Then I like to have her suck the remainder from the head of my cock give her a little more down the throat! But alas the search continues for this gal. I have had a few but don't have one in my rotation right now. Any ladies want to audition for me? Originally Posted by Daddio
Did someone say...........COF??? 1st Round COF. 2nd round CIM while my huge load of COF still on the face. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
When I am really on my game I can CIM half a load then pull her up for a sloppy kiss. Then have her back on the cock for the second half which cums a couple of minutes later. Kiss to follow.
Cake cone, two scoops.

Never just spray and pray. COF or any other locations. Hell I can do that at home.
You love it and you know it you slutty cunt! ;-) Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You know me too well...
CIM will set the hook in me and swallowing will bring me up in the boat
You know me too well... Originally Posted by Valerie
Bless your heart....
You love it and you know it you slutty cunt! ;-) Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Are you sure she's not a cunning slut also?

And to be OT, CIM definitely, and with the OP!
you guys talk shit... cof then watch her take her viberator and orgasm with your kids all over her face.