Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

@ Boardman...You're clearly targeting me, and being quite rude...I would love for you to enlighten me as to where all of this hostility is coming from? Being
that I don't even know you?...Seems a bit odd...

Thanks,
Val
@ Boardman...You're clearly targeting me, and being quite rude...I would love for you to enlighten me as to where all of this hostility is coming from? Being
that I don't even know you?...Seems a bit odd...

Thanks,
Val Originally Posted by Valerie
Ok...... I thinck we're missing something here..... take things a little bit more lightly and you'll be just fine........ there is no "Targeting" here...... he is simply making his comments....... check his history, its his style.......... Here in Houston we are a group of Hooktards (Providers) and Fucktards (Hobbyist) so take no offense to that...... and may are quick to point out what they assume to be obvious threADs (notice the emphasis on the AD part)..... its their right to do so just as it is yours to place such threADs...... the sooner you tell him to lie down so you can sit on his face so he'll be quite the more widely accepted you will be...... Its a sick and twisted game of give and take we all play here.......

JaD
Valerie you could also try petting the Boardman, it's highly effective.

We promise you we are not "targeting" you if you would like we would be happy to show you just what that feels like when we do. I understand it is some what unpleasant.
Ok...... I thinck we're missing something here..... take things a little bit more lightly and you'll be just fine........ there is no "Targeting" here...... he is simply making his comments....... check his history, its his style.......... Here in Houston we are a group of Hooktards (Providers) and Fucktards (Hobbyist) so take no offense to that...... and may are quick to point out what they assume to be obvious threADs (notice the emphasis on the AD part)..... its their right to do so just as it is yours to place such threADs...... the sooner you tell him to lie down so you can sit on his face so he'll be quite the more widely accepted you will be...... Its a sick and twisted game of give and take we all play here.......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Me asking questions about touring Houston isn't an "ad"...It was a general question because I've never been to the bloody place and all I had heard about it from other ladies was don't go to TX bc the guys there will treat you like shit...So I wanted to make my own judgement before committing to go, and that is why I posted a thread inquiring about it..

No, I don't take time to view everyone's history that replies to a post( no one has time for that shit), if being rude is his character then so be it, it's not my place to judge, but if I feel someone is being a cheeky bastard to me for reasons unknown, then yes, I will ask why... I have done nothing in the Houston board to provoke anyone, so if a person who comes at me from the get go being hostile, I would like to know why... Especially since everything I have posted here has been nice....Do some ladies here just put up with being spoken to with zero respect?...Because I sure don't...

I do generally take things lightly and love a good laugh, (if you don't believe me just read my blog,reviews, or ask a client). However, there is a big difference between a smartass comment here and there, so every comment in the entire thread being rude, especially when unjustified.
Valerie you could also try petting the Boardman, it's highly effective.

We promise you we are not "targeting" you if you would like we would be happy to show you just what that feels like when we do. I understand it is some what unpleasant. Originally Posted by Wayward
If that makes you feel good about yourself the give it your best shot...I understand some men have a difficult time if a woman actually takes up for herself....
Actually, most of the board personas come off as being rude here in Houston. Only the strong survive. You seem to be holding your own quite well. Like JaD said, don't take it personally. Boardman and Wakeup attempted to taunt me when I first joined. I didn't allow them to intimidate me and now, well, if nothing else, they kind of tolerate me, lol.

By the way, you're very beautiful. You'll do great here in our town.

We promise you we are not "targeting" you if you would like we would be happy to show you just what that feels like when we do. I understand it is some what unpleasant. Originally Posted by Wayward
Not here dude.
Not here dude. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Once again you completely missed the point.
Once again you completely missed the point. Originally Posted by Wayward
No I didn't its only a point YOU get.
Valeria....no-one is targeting you.....their assholes to everyone!!

WW, BM, and WU are complete asshats.....don't let them discourage you from posting your threADS....you go girl!!

Let Houston be good to you.....just make sure if you have a bad trip....you come on here and write a hate THREAD....please with all your "post-whore" chicks on top...i read that from another thread...kinda cute...or lame...dont know yet!
Actually, most of the board personas come off as being rude here in Houston. Only the strong survive. You seem to be holding your own quite well. Like JaD said, don't take it personally. Boardman and Wakeup attempted to taunt me when I first joined. I didn't allow them to intimidate me and now, well, if nothing else, they kind of tolerate me, lol.

By the way, you're very beautiful. You'll do great here in our town. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Thanks love!

Valeria....no-one is targeting you.....their assholes to everyone!!-Gotta love the sadists...NOT!

WW, BM, and WU are complete asshats.....don't let them discourage you from posting your threADS....you go girl!!They aren't discouraging me from posting in any way

Let Houston be good to you.....just make sure if you have a bad trip....you come on here and write a hate THREAD....please with all your "post-whore" chicks on top...i read that from another thread...kinda cute...or lame...dont know yet! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I already have several pre-bookings and am very excited!I'm sure it will be a great trip, as most people who I've spoken to have been extremely nice! Thanks girl
No I didn't its only a point YOU get. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Wouldn't it be funny if you were the only one that didn't get the point of my post?

I was trying to see if Valerie had a sense of humor or if she would lash out, I love women, even strong ones that can laugh a little at themselves. If every provider has a couple of look at me threADs in coed then it's going to get really boring really fast. You like this woman, thinck she is hot and want to see her, I'm cool with that, but you really need to take your mod hat off when you feel that way or defend everyone with the same zealotry.

We thought Valerie's email threAD was pretty funny and it made us kind of want to see her, we hadn't looked at this threAD at all. When we did we saw something completely different and wondered which one is she. We still don't know for sure, but are some what disappointed with the direction this is going.

Thanks again Mojojo for your kind attention ~
Aw...who doesn't get a bit o' the "sads" when such a nice convo starts to go sideways...

Val, you've already gotten the best advice from ladies. Fightin' is a form of flirtin' down here, babe. Kinda like pulling the pig tails of that cute girl who sits in front of you in class. Took me a while to figure that out.

Must be a NASCAR kinda thing...what do they say in that sport? Rubbin' IS racing. Some of the lads just want to see if your willing to hold your line & swap paint; or, just, pump the brake. That's all.

Crack a smile...hold your own...and as for boardman...take a page out of your sport. Tell 'em he only sings when he's winning...

You'll be fine..
Aw...who doesn't get a bit o' the "sads" when such a nice convo starts to go sideways...

Val, you've already gotten the best advice from ladies. Fightin' is a form of flirtin' down here, babe. Kinda like pulling the pig tails of that cute girl who sits in front of you in class. Took me a while to figure that out.

Must be a NASCAR kinda thing...what do they say in that sport? Rubbin' IS racing. Some of the lads just want to see if your willing to hold your line & swap paint; or, just, pump the brake. That's all.

Crack a smile...hold your own...and as for boardman...take a page out of your sport. Tell 'em he only sings when he's winning...

You'll be fine.. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
LOL, I'm not sad at all babes! Just because I may write a bit of a blunt post doesn't mean I'm angry, I'm just quite straight-forward....

The ladies have been absolutely brilliant in their advice on here and via PM's- So thank you ladies!

And 98.46753% of the guys have been lovely as well ....Still very much looking forward to my trip!
Valerie,
My response here may be a direct path to my banning. However, I hope the mods read this post in the vain it is written.

Unlike some city forums we are an ecclectic group of cats and tend to modify our behavior(behaviour in the queens english) without notice and sometimes depending on the condition of the litter box.

Now my comments may have come across as a little snarky( OK maybe more than a little for one who doesn't know me) However, even you indicated that you had heard that the 'tude in Houston may not be what you are used to. There are many reasons for that and a dissertation would fill the bindings of "War and Peace" so I will refrain from boring you with the history.
Suffice it to say that given the fact that you knew there might be some outspoken assholes in Houston and that You admittidly post ThreADs in Co-ed 3-4 weeks prior to visiting a particular city it may have been wise to do a little bit of research and be a little more prepared for the backlash that might occur.

OK that's my version of "Sorry J/K".

Sweetie,
I hope you have a productive time here in Houston. There are some really generous gentlemen here and we like to show our visitors a good time. I'm generally not much of a tattoo afficianado but I find yours particularly appealing a la Monique Alexander.

One other thing. We seem to be of two different personalities altogether. I prefer not to take my grievances via the PM route. I like them right out here in the open where everyone can see. But that's just me.

I may have put myself on your DNS list but if you find yourself in need of a good ole grudge fuck, look me up. It might be fun. No prebooking necessary.