CA recall election

I don’t disagree with the last of your statement. Milley was wrong as was everyone else involved including the Sec ofDefense and anyone involved from the Sec of State office.

Now as to whether Trump is crazy, we agree to disagree. Would Trump start a war with China, I don’t believe he would do that, though I wouldn’t have been shocked if he instigated a conflict with Iran.
I don’t disagree with the last of your statement. Milley was wrong as was everyone else involved including the Sec ofDefense and anyone involved from the Sec of State office.

Now as to whether Trump is crazy, we agree to disagree. Would Trump start a war with China, I don’t believe he would do that, though I wouldn’t have been shocked if he instigated a conflict with Iran. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I guess it depends on your definition of crazy. Trump reminds me a little of Mike Ditka the head coach of the 85 Chicago Bears. He was deemed crazy by his peers. But the whole team was crazy could be why they won Superbowl Twenty. Now being Crazy and Stupid don't necessarily go hand in hand, Trump is far from stupid. If anyone is stupid it's Milley.
If anyone is stupid it's Milley. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You forget the folks who listen to his opinion and advice, and take it!
You forget the folks who listen to his opinion and advice, and take it! Originally Posted by LexusLover
True, they didn't weigh the pro's and cons, mostly cons of going along with the idea of corresponding with a Communist government. All involved should be reprimanded.
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2021, 03:06 PM
milley shuld be courtmartialed and imprisoned for life
In teh same cell with nazi Pelosi!
In teh same cell with nazi Pelosi! Originally Posted by oeb11
They will rot in different facilities.

PissLousy and Millie are appropriate subjects for Cali Recall!

Especially .... RECALLS in general.

Again, what makes me sad is Californians will keep coming to Texas.
They will rot in different facilities.

PissLousy and Millie are appropriate subjects for Cali Recall!

Especially .... RECALLS in general.

Again, what makes me sad is Californians will keep coming to Texas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hope Texas doesn't turn into a Liberal shit hole like California.
In teh same cell with nazi Pelosi! Originally Posted by oeb11
Awe did pelosi hurt your weak feelings? aww too bad.
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2021, 08:23 PM
Thank U 'r' - you have no humanity - as you rejoiced over the dead soldiers at teh kabul airport bombing.

Just as your idol fiden kept checking his watch at teh services.

typical marxist DPST

idiotology Uber Alles!
DPST desperation meter shows the rising fear and hatred towards conservaives of teh indoctrinated marxists.

Too BAD!
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2021, 08:26 PM
I hope Texas doesn't turn into a Liberal shit hole like California. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Amen good Sir! Something DPST indoctrinated are able comprehend!