Trump LIES about how Obama handled protestor.

Note self: start posting nasty shit about R.M., Sistine picks up the tab!

.....shit....can't do it, lol... Originally Posted by Prolongus

well played sir. well played don't you start messing with my baby. LOL
Please dude give me a break. Obama was a cruel hoax. You're delusional if you can't see that. As far as retirement, you'll never see one unless you want to consider a prison sentence retirement.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

why do you insist of saying stuff we all know you don't believe? Not sure if it's your age or what but your delusions are many and varied. Did you miss this song when you were in grade school? Because it seems you're still wishing upon a star.

why do you insist of saying stuff we all know you don't believe? Not sure if it's your age or what but your delusions are many and varied. Did you miss this song when you were in grade school? Because it seems you're still wishing upon a star.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What is it you think I don't believe? I'll be glad to set the record straight.

Jim
well played sir. well played don't you start messing with my baby. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, hey...she's on here...she's everyone's baby! (Except for one guy, lol)
What is it you think I don't believe? I'll be glad to set the record straight.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

That I'm destined to retire in the big house grabbing my ankles for the rest of my life. You and I both know you don't believe that. See I knew you were a prison guard.

Doesn't matter because factis if I do go to prison I have enough money to pay off the guards and wardens to get me in a cell by myself with at least 4 hrs outside in a private Cabana and plenty of female guards to do me at least 2-3 times a week. ;-)
Hey, hey...she's on here...she's everyone's baby! (Except for one guy, lol) Originally Posted by Prolongus

true but I think she really feels strongly about me in the secret places of her heart
That I'm destined to retire in the big house grabbing my ankles for the rest of my life. You and I both know you don't believe that. See I knew you were a prison guard.

Doesn't matter because factis if I do go to prison I have enough money to pay off the guards and wardens to get me in a cell by myself with at least 4 hrs outside in a private Cabana and plenty of female guards to do me at least 2-3 times a week. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No retard, I am not a Prison guard. Now we know what you truly fear. Which is quite understandable.

Jim
now we know what you're used to which is equally understandable.
now we know what you're used to which is equally understandable. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh, you're just shooting your mouth off with whatever enters your head. Why don't ya just run along to a Mall and find someone to fall for one of your scams. That's what you're use to.

Jim
I'm destined to retire in the big house grabbing my ankles for the rest of my life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

and the nut's on your chin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTmxC_pVqg