WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

When something goes over your head chicken dick, be sure to duck. If you constantly wish to try to insult me make a effort to spell the handle right, or are you referring to someone who spelled it Ekim? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Chicken." "Duck." You do have a serious poultry fetish, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And you've made another incongruous post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. There's absolutely no reason to avoid getting hit by something that has already missed hitting you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"Chicken." "Duck." You do have a serious poultry fetish, ekim the Inbred Chimp.

And you've made another incongruous post, ekim the Inbred Chimp. There's absolutely no reason to avoid getting hit by something that has already missed hitting you, ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That kind of duck was not poultry chicken dick. It s why your ears are ringing. If you are going to try insulting me learn how to spell, or do you like being a ignoramus? Stump dumb and loving it is your motto.
I'm loser[/COLOR];1056690083]Yep, you reminded me of the obnoxious dumb fuck I had to lead around by the nose to keep his dumb ass out of the shit. better you in the shit than me, that is why we have light weight snuffie's

You were in the short bus, because you couldn't hack it with the men. I was a Distinguished Military Graduate of which 1/3 of the points came from votes of my peers. I can prove it but can you prove you graduated from the 3rd grade?

Sit there little ass kisser. I would rather be an ass kisser than a dick sucker like you

Originally Posted by [COLOR=red
Who gives a fuck? You're both ugly and need a pill to have any hope of getting your dick up.
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Typical brainless remarks of a officer who couldn't cut it, and had no respect for those in his care. Like who but only you would give a shit about accolades from your bunch? Nice try no stones you fucking hillbilly.
We heard you the first time... pimplely fatass, you're stuttering again... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bigkotex leads the league in "double posts". He gets to drinking, then he gets to thinking...then he joins his buds in the Austin Reacharound Crew.

It's his proudest accomplishment.

Even more than his "cut and paste trap threads" that he traps himself in.
Re-read what you posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and notice how your remark is unintelligent and contradictory.

Says the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas posting in the very thread he says "nobody gives a shit" about.

You've already admitted you are a moron that is too stupid to discern details and facts, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What's it going a to take to get You off this board, IBgruberqgrubergruberidiot? You do NOTHING other than taunt, call names (poorly, even for a school kid) and fuck up threads.

Its not even fun watching your constant meltdowns anYmore.

Get a fucking a life, IBGruberloser!

Waste of time...
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You fucked it up again, Muskogee.
That kind of duck was not poultry chicken dick. It s why your ears are ringing. If you are going to try insulting me learn how to spell, or do you like being a ignoramus? Stump dumb and loving it is your motto. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the poster child for adult illiteracy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

What's it going a to take to get You off this board, IBgruberqgrubergruberidiot? You do NOTHING other than taunt, call names (poorly, even for a school kid) and fuck up threads.

Its not even fun watching your constant meltdowns anYmore.

Get a fucking a life, IBGruberloser!

Waste of time..
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the poster child for adult illiteracy, ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight.
LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the Neanderthal man who does everything you just posted

What's it going a to take to get You off this board, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.. "infection will out"!!

You are a sad specimen of .... whatever you are.

^^^^^Pretty close ...
[QUOTE=cptjohnstone;1056696861]says the Neanderthal man who does everything you just posted

/QUOTE]

Here is no stones the idiot nut nuzzler burrowing his brown nose into chicken dick's ass again. Welcome you little twerp, wondered if you mother would let you back on the computer today so you can make a ass of yourself again. Fucking hillbilly.
/QUOTE]

Here is no stones the idiot nut nuzzler burrowing his brown nose into chicken dick's ass again. Welcome you little twerp, wondered if you mother would let you back on the computer today so you can make a ass of yourself again. Fucking hillbilly. [/QUOTE]

who couldn't even construct his own insult.
Had to steal ideas from other members
can't spell,
posts resemble the workings of a special needs person

I posted in another thread TODAY, my mother is dead, so your mind is very very weak on comprehension

hence your problem is
Intellectual disability

Signs and symptoms

The signs and symptoms of intellectual disability are all behavioral. Most people with intellectual disability do not look like they are afflicted with such, especially if the disability is caused by environmental factors such as malnutrition or lead poisoning. The so-called typical appearance ascribed to people with intellectual disability is only present in a minority of cases, all of which are syndromic.

Children with intellectual disability may learn to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children, or they may learn to talk later.[9] Both adults and children with intellectual disability may also exhibit some or all of the following characteristics:[9]you qualify to all of these

You're no paragon of syntax.