James Webb defends the historical aspect of the Confederate battle flag

I'd like to hear it from McCulloch, IBIdiot...

Oooops! He's been dead over 100 years!

I guess he couldn't link to the original DOTY poll either!

Originally Posted by Ekim the Inbred Chimp
I was wrong in my opinion...
And oh yeah, what's up with this erroneous link? You're monkeying around with the rules again, aren't you CORPY? Putting the words of one poster into that of a non-existent account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'd like to hear it from McCulloch, IBIdiot...

Oooops! He's been dead over 100 years!

I guess he couldn't link to the original DOTY poll either!

And oh yeah, what's up with this erroneous link? You're monkeying around with the rules again, aren't you CORPY? Putting the words of one poster into that of a non-existent account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
McCulloch's remark was quoted and cited, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Your congenital stupidity and your innate inability to read and comprehend are your fuckin' problems, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Official response or not, there was no official document. An officials opinion is not an official govt document.
Official response or not, there was no official document. An officials opinion is not an official govt document. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Recognition as a belligerent by a foreign power is "official" and another "official response" was no trial, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I still wonder why Bigkotex is supporting his racist choice for US President, Jim Webb?
Recognition as a belligerent by a foreign power is "official" and another "official response" was no trial, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope. The fact that you put 'official' in quotes means that it is not 'official'.
Recognition as a belligerent by a foreign power is "official" and another "official response" was no trial, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey chicken dick, I see you took my comment from a two day poll that you didn't have the balls to vote on . Didn't Wicki have a opinion on it that you could quote?
Nope. The fact that you put 'official' in quotes means that it is not 'official'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The fact that no one was tried for and convicted on the charge of treason is "official", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hey chicken dick, I see you took my comment from a two day poll that you didn't have the balls to vote on . Didn't Wicki have a opinion on it that you could quote? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And that quote sums up what you should say about your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; unless your stupid-ass wants to discuss one "pacific" quote in particular that really represents your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The fact that no one was tried for and convicted on the charge of treason is "official", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

And that quote sums up what you should say about your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; unless your stupid-ass wants to discuss one "pacific" quote in particular that really represents your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What is real is you lack the balls chicken dick. Anyone who would talk to cartoons for two, that is two months has no leg to stand on.. DAOTY Wear it with pride chicken dick.
What is real is you lack the balls chicken dick. Anyone who would talk to cartoons for two, that is two months has no leg to stand on.. DAOTY Wear it with pride chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are correctly quoted in the quote noted in the signature below, and that quote -- your quote -- accurately sums up what you should say about your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are correctly quoted in the quote noted in the signature below, and that quote -- your quote -- accurately sums up what you should say about your each and every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Apples and oranges chicken dick the lame. Here is something for you to babble at.
Apples and oranges chicken dick the lame. Here is something for you to babble at. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read your quote in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Those are your words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you never posted anything more true than what you posted in that quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Read your quote in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Those are your words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you never posted anything more true than what you posted in that quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a babbling brook of bullshit chicken dick the lame, no balls to post on the two day poll. Here while you obsess about cartoons.........
You are a babbling brook of bullshit chicken dick the lame, no balls to post on the two day poll. Here while you obsess about cartoons......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those are your words quoted in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you have never posted anything more true than what you posted in that quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Those are your words quoted in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you have never posted anything more true than what you posted in that quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What have you ever done except blame your source, keep repeating the lie,till it disintegrates into a foaming mouth fit of obscenities, and keep bleating it till the person who you are exchanging with gets tired of your bullshit. Then you get the last post, and declare victory. What a rube your are chicken dick the lame.