Provider Solicitation via PM or email

Where's your since of suici... I mean adventure? Originally Posted by sketchball82

Exactly! LOL I'm working on a new one! Let me know what you think.

"You know I was just thinking I should lower my standards and make an appointment with at least one high volume, not so good looking limited services provider. What the heck, what time were you thinking?"
Today AM solistation:

I'm back in town today! Wink

So am I?

I'm really hoeny

So am I?

Love to meet with you

How do you know me?

You posted in my welcome thread

Hows 11 am? LOL

Number 73 in the record books! So its NOT all bad! LOL
Thanks but NO she said HO-NEY LOL
Am I the only one who is getting these?

"Hey sweetie, want to take a walk on the wild side? Call me, I'll rock your world!"

"You must be trying to get a hold of my husband! Whats phone number?

Depending how she looks, her menu, and rate, why not?

Some of my best sessions have been with girls who have contacted me wanting to try out for my top 10 list

sixx
Depending how she looks, her menu, and rate, why not?

Some of my best sessions have been with girls who have contacted me wanting to try out for my top 10 list

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
NOW THATS MARKETING! LOL
This just in:

Hey baby, I read your posts in SA. I think you are funny! Love to meet up with you! "Wink"

I'm out of state and won't be back till the middle of December.

Did you want in call or out call?

PRICELESS!
wow, now i see why i still have a real job, I havent been putting in enough work here! I didn't know we should make contact FIRST! LOL. So how does this work, they look for guys that reviewed other girls in their area for a nice price point? HAHAHA! That's so bogus. Just because he paid $x for HER does not mean he'd like to spend it with you. It's rude and intrusive in my eyes. Clearly we have showcases, websites and, weekly and weekend ads. Not to mention all of our info listed in our signatures. These providers can be so unscrupulous! Especially to go as far as to message someone who showed NO initial interest in you. It's one thing if someone say's they're looking and you just so happen to be what they're looking for. Sure, go ahead and let them know. But to send your p*ssy via PM that NO ONE asked for is too much for little ole me.
It would seem the economic down turn along with the holidays upon us has caused some providers to reach some new levels in marketing! LOL It doesn't anger me in the slightest, but it is funny at times!
When it becomes a real problem, you know what to do...

Change your handle to DeathStink (surprisingly, not taken yet), add some pus-filled sores to your avatar, stop being so sociable, don't review, and enjoy your empty inbox.
When it becomes a real problem, you know what to do...

Change your handle to DeathStink (surprisingly, not taken yet), add some pus-filled sores to your avatar, stop being so sociable, don't review, and enjoy your empty inbox. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I was also thinking of "Superemptywallet" LOL But point well taken!
LOL, for some that would not even matter as long as he had money. It amazes me what some women are willing to do for a buck in this business, but I digress.
This just in:

Hey baby, I read your posts in SA. I think you are funny! Love to meet up with you! "Wink"

I'm out of state and won't be back till the middle of December.

Did you want in call or out call?

PRICELESS! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey.... I thought I was priceless....lol
Hey.... I thought I was priceless....lol Originally Posted by Brandy*the*Body
Based on show cases picture #2.... well yes you are! LOL
I've been a telemarketer before. I would never want to get that reputation in this business.

On the other hand there are those guys that you have seen once or twice who want you to contact them however many weeks in the future. And my question is this, do you really truly want me to keep records of this stuff?

Or the "email me when you have a special" guys. No. The few times I run something like that it is spur of the moment and for a very limited time. Maybe if a guy put down a deposit...

I'm a hooker, not a secretary. You want to fuck me? Email me. Don't make me remember an appointment three months ago (for an hour) when you essentially told me you wouldn't see me again unless you didn't have to pay full price.

I am strictly on the anti-pander team.