Caught with Blinds open and Eccie on my Laptop maybe????

This has carried on for such a time that now I have a piqued interest? WyldChild, pounce down upon the tart and give us the shimmy!
Actually this thead has gone on for a lot longer thban this romance, which hasn't actually gotten as far as a face ro face encounter. Best i can guess is there was one brief encounter that might or might.not have been a figment of the OPs vivid imagination. No words, names or phone numbers exchanged.

How do we know shes not a he?
I want to know what happened with the neighbor!
  • Booth
  • 09-07-2011, 06:08 AM
How do you know he didn't make the entire thing up?
Booth, is a glass is always half empty kinda guy.
He keeps bumping it too.

There IS no spoon!
I did not bump it Sup, but you just did.
I saw a provider a few months ago, and I was telling her what area where I lived in, and mentioned it was an apartment. She said, "oh is it the so and so apartments"? Turned out that about a year ago she had an apartment in my building, about 3 doors down, an incall for her and another girl. I remember seeing some people walking back and forth from there, and it occurred to me, but at the time I thought, nah, couldn't be. Could have saved me a good bit of driving, :-).
Just have not crossed paths yet. I am not going to spring out the door as she walks by that would seem kinda creepy. I will and I will give an update. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
You better get a better look next time. It might have been an old man in diapers, and "she" had to squint to make out ECCIE on your screen that made "her" look like she was smiling. Either that or the old man soiled himself, realized you posted the story on the board, and would like us all to believe it never happened.
I am not sure what she saw and yes Rand it is a very young good looking female. She is on the damn cell phone most the time when she has walked by when I was outside. I never see much traffic to her apartment. She is normally gone during the day as if she has a regular job. It may be a friend that she did a 3 some with or something showed her the site. Who knows, but when I get the opportunity I am gonna ask her.
I'm sure this thread will still be going when she skips on her lease.
Much ado about absolutely nothing. A girl walked by who may or may not have looked at a laptop screen. Someone's REALLY bored if this thread is still abuzz over this non-event.