Anyone else notice eccie coed is waking up?

Px....You had a pretty good thread going until you started beating your chest....like You tend to do at times. I think that's what got it off balance. I think if you can get the thread back on track the way you started...this could be a very good thread.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-29-2019, 12:09 PM
^^my point tbone was that i am most definitely not shine; we're from the opposite side of the tracks. but i see your point.

have you noticed more diverse participation in coed recently? i'm liking the trend, if my perception doesn't deceive me.
I am and its a good thing
  • bbkid
  • 06-29-2019, 01:14 PM
It’s a very good thing! It has been really nice lately.
It's better because some of the handles of the same dude using multi accounts have been banned
Seeing a lot more participation from lots of different hobbyists and providers. and much less trolling/negative bs. good shit..

k i'm not gonna jinx it. just an observation. keep the hot roll rollin, peeps.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nur eine auffrischung zu dem, was das thema war
*Just a refresher on what the topic was*

Ich bin hier, um mir den avatar von TexasJess anzusehen. Fortfahren
*I'm here just to look at TexasJess' avatar. Carry on*
  • pxmcc
  • 06-30-2019, 09:22 AM
^^+1 sir, on both counts!

jess and i got off on the wrong foot, but if we rendezvous, pretty sure the sesh will be similar to good makeup sex, with maybe just a touch of a grudge fuck, you know, thrown in for good measure..

a nice bonus is she can decide if i'm more black or more white, and give me a challenging ebonics pop quiz to check my street cred. heads up, i have none. i'm just a shy, nerdy white boy who buys pussy cause i have no game..
Yes OP, no one prefers it civil more than we do.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-30-2019, 10:26 PM
^^Amen amen Darth!
Yes OP, no one prefers it civil more than we do. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
No kidding. Actually I have seen quite a few threads that were interesting. Its hard to know ppl thru a key board but open discussion of hobby opinions does shed light on hobby situations ect.

I saw this video this am. Reminded me of the old co-ed. Cracked me up !! The mods have done a great job with keeping the nonsense down. Gotta keep it light & get a laugh in these days!

https://youtu.be/y84azA0pdg0
Agree it's better.

UTR here for quite a bit and saw the big cesspool swirl.
Seeing a lot more participation from lots of different hobbyists and providers. and much less trolling/negative bs. good shit..

k i'm not gonna jinx it. just an observation. keep the hot roll rollin, peeps.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hadn't noticed.

• pxmcc
  • 07-07-2019, 05:42 AM
^^lmfao..
Hadn't noticed.

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hadn't noticed.

Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I hadn't notice either, after doing catch up.. Like the thread called "Ladies stand up.. eh that's just a example.. I want what everybody else is drinking I think it's called delusional

Lots of drama, Tran wreck threads, but mm Kay..

Y'all hate me cause I'm too real for most.. I'm ok with that