How many providers?

To bad I am out of town for the next couple of weeks...I think I am the one that came up with this brilliant plan...and I have to wait. This stinks. Any chance the both of you want to take a road trip to Western Virginia?
It wasn't meant as a double quote babe sorry. But I am proud to say that i am almost 35 and have no reason to hide my self.but again sweetie I miss quoted that. Originally Posted by OLindsay
No problem.
To bad I am out of town for the next couple of weeks...I think I am the one that came up with this brilliant plan...and I have to wait. This stinks. Any chance the both of you want to take a road trip to Western Virginia? Originally Posted by yogi692
For you always possible sweetheart!
We can work out details in private
I'm in my mid-30's myself and women often think I'm 8 - 10 years younger than I am. I'm not going to complain about that.

When it comes to providers though, I don't care if they fudge their age a bit. Women have been doing that for ages. But, I do care that their pictures are up to date or at least represent what they actually look like. I've seen some girls on these boards using the same pics for the past 3-6 years. SMH Really? Time for an update...
I'm in my mid-30's myself and women often think I'm 8 - 10 years younger than I am. I'm not going to complain about that.

When it comes to providers though, I don't care if they fudge their age a bit. Women have been doing that for ages. But, I do care that their pictures are up to date or at least represent what they actually look like. I've seen some girls on these boards using the same pics for the past 3-6 years. SMH Really? Time for an update... Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Always updated and not photo shopped so I don't end up with someone walking out on me due to me not looking like my pics.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Sorry for getting off topic..

@AllThisMeat... I am not really a booty man, but that link in your signature line just made me one.