$$$$$/HR WTF

there needs to be more girls too.
Fat women have the best personalities in the world (so do ugly men).

By this token of information, all bbw's should be charging through the roof, no?

We can play this game allllll day, baby.

And EA, I don't want to get myself off. I want a hot, sexy, big booty, big titty, DSL'd woman to do it.
ugly men and fat women.. hmm..

I'm very far from ugly.. and not sure about the fat women thing either.. I've met some fat bitches before..

So are you ugly and fuck fat girls with great personalities?

Jack is done here!
Rambro...

This game has been going on alot longer than this thread and nothing has changed...

Are you trying to call bullshit on what some are saying so you can say you are right?

Not everybody has the same reasons for being here and different people have different priorities.... Its almost as if you can't accept it.
there needs to be more girls too. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
im there!!! that is all they need... JK JK

ehhhhmmm....Men that pay more for a woman expect a better package. a full package.....lol...defending what i said, i never did say that they are only looking for personality.

I have a question. Why did you set your price ceiling at $200? Why not set it lower, like 50 bucks? By your reasoning all pussy is the same right? There must be plenty of tight, wet pussy for 50 bucks, and look at how much money you would save.

If you answer this question the way I think you're going to answer, then you will understand why some are willing to pay 500-1000/hr for certain (not just any) types of women.
Ruby is quality, not quantity. I have met with her a few times, and never tire of her beauty!
Trust me, she will make sure your time and donation is well worth it.
He understands perfectly I promise you that...
I have a question. Why did you set your price ceiling at $200? Why not set it lower, like 50 bucks? By your reasoning all pussy is the same right? There must be plenty of tight, wet pussy for 50 bucks, and look at how much money you would save.

If you answer this question the way I think you're going to answer, then you will understand why some are willing to pay 500-1000/hr for certain (not just any) types of women. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
I was just waiting on TNO to post....

We can charge whatever we want, that's not going to change. Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh bloody Hell...I'm still waiting on "something" to change

Note to Wakeup, sorry for flirting in front of you

...all I care about is making u happy so if anybody chooses to see me I will and I say this as serious as can be i WILL try my best. Originally Posted by rubyred
Why haven't I seen you again

Nice F'n avatar too
Ruby is quality, not quantity. I have met with her a few times, and never tire of her beauty!
Trust me, she will make sure your time and donation is well worth it. Originally Posted by Likestolick13
thank u...

I was just waiting on TNO to post....

Oh bloody Hell...I'm still waiting on "something" to change

Note to Wakeup, sorry for flirting in front of you

Why haven't I seen you again

Nice F'n avatar too Originally Posted by DickEmDown
idk why DED....i sure have been waiting!!

thanks btw
DED..... "I am a YMMV hobbyist"

That is a great damn signature, I'm disappointed I didn't think of it lol...
Not everybody has the same reasons for being here and different people have different priorities.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Pretty much sums it up .... she'll charge what she wants ill pay what I want and interest me.
Remember your not just paying for there time, your paying for them to leave. The one's that have the higher rate, could you imagine how much it would be to date them? Or the headaches some of them would give you?

The ones that look like club girls or strippers that would fuck for some blow, I think are just trying to make fast money off some schmuck. I don't really go after HDH but some of them look worth it. But, The girls that offer PSE I would say are totally worth it. I mean how many girls actually do some of that crazy shit in typical relationships. The girls that high profile people see that actually know how to keep their mouth shut are totally worth it. I mean if Weiner was with a HDH like many of the other public officials he would still be in office.
The only logical reason I can see for someone to be bothered by rates is either

1) they dont want to spend that much but still want the girl

2) they can't afford to see her and are pissed

The only reason to be bothered by someone paying more than you will is

1) envy/jealousy