TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Well, I don't know about class, but she's damn sure got more experience.
A "judge" has just ordered the usps to scour facilities to look for "lost" ballots!
Folks the election is being stolen right before our eyes!
Whining whining whining. What Trump promised you guys. So much whining you’re gonna get tired of it. Let her rip guys.
What a whiny bitch! After two days of sulking and tweeting, he's back out there trying to discredit American democracy.

Fuck that guy.
A "judge" has just ordered the usps to scour facilities to look for "lost" ballots!
Folks the election is being stolen right before our eyes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You don't want them to find any "lost" ballots, WDB.

Figure 65-75% of them to favor Biden. Just like the others.

Triggered much?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Lost ballots?

Fucking clueless of whats unfolding
Whining whining whining. Tears of the Trumpys are wonderful.
Folks the election is being stolen right before our eyes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's obvious. It's pretty sad that in order for the Dems to get their potato in office they have to play dirty pool.That's fine though because within six months they'll put Mr. Potato head out to pasture. Biden will just be an artifact, talk about a puppet.
The whining. The whining. The excuses. I love it. Tears of Trumpys are a delicacy.
What a whiny bitch! After two days of sulking and tweeting, he's back out there trying to discredit American democracy.

Fuck that guy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, he's actually exposing the Democrats blatant disregard for it.
Yeah, buddy! Those Democrats (and Republicans) want to count those nasty old votes.

Are you for real?
The Trump panic is funny. I'll let you Trump lovers in on a little secret, your life will go on as usual if he loses. People are just sick of having a big mouth asshole in office. It's not that serious. Just relax and adapt to the few changes that will be coming... I don't want to pay more in taxes but fuck it, I'll live.

When AOC is old enough to run for president, that's when I'll be worried.
The Trumpers said for months that Democrats would never accept the election results WHEN Biden lost. Anyone with sense knew it was the Trumpists who would refuse to concede.
I'm not too terribly surprised that the nation turned out to be a bunch of lockdown loving, overly privileged, commie fags. Looks like I'm going back to hating America. Peace out.
I'm not too terribly surprised that the nation turned out to be a bunch of lockdown loving, overly privileged, commie fags. Looks like I'm going back to hating America. Peace out. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I don't consider myself as a man of privilege. I'm just a man who wanted to make as much money as he could and busted his ass to do so. Do you think I want to be up at this hour talking to people in Asia?

I have stated many times that I empathize with people who suffer economically from these lock downs. I've had service jobs before when I was younger. I completely understand the financial hardship I would have endured if I was unable to work. I sincerely feel bad for these people, but for this pandemic to go away, compromises have to be made. It sucks, but it is just reality.

I'll also add that if you are having financial hardships because of the lockdowns, I'm sorry you have to go through that. Things will get better for you though so keep your head up and just wait a bit for better times. Things will improve regardless of who the president is in this country. They can't really get any worse. Right?