Pfizer admits natural immunity is better than the vaccine

• Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Got a number that equates to "minimal"? I doubt that those who have medical problems after taking this vaccine ( you don't deny that, right ) agree that their concerns are minimal.

I got the vaccine and I'm going to get the booster but I fully support those that do not for any reason although I'd like to re-assure those that think Bill Gates is trying to microchip them should probably seek help dealing with reality.

We will eventually IMHO, come to understand that natural immunity is just as good if not better than the vaccine. To ignore this possibility and have the government tell you they don't care, you must take this vaccine if you want to continue to secure your rights to life, liberty and happiness and a job is obscene.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The number that equates to minimal is 3.

Most side effects from the vaccine are minimal. Not always. I believe there are hundreds, maybe over a thousand, old, frail people who died from the vaccine in America. But perhaps 100X more old, frail people were saved from "death by COVID" by the vaccines. The risk/reward ratio is off the scale, in favor of taking the vaccine.

And there are very rare cases when someone relatively young and healthy dies as a result of receiving the vaccine. One of my very good friends had the misfortune to fall into that category.

Natural immunity is not just as good as the vaccine. Natural immunity is much better, in terms of offering protection.

You are wise to get the booster.

I do not support people who do not get the vaccine, especially old, fat and unhealthy people who do not get the vaccine. I have a drink with an 86 year old woman at a bar about 3 times a week. (I like cougars. The old ones. WD has nothing on me.) I rag on her constantly to get the vaccine but she doesn't listen.

It's a free country though. I'd get pissed if someone told me I couldn't jump out of an airplane or eat fatty food. And I'd guess that unvaccinated people with no COVID antibodies like Strokey McDingDong are a minority now. The majority of the unvaccinated probably have gotten COVID and so have some natural immunity. The idea at this point that this is some kind of struggle for freedom (radical anti-vaxxers) or struggle for the survival of mankind (radical pro-vaxxers) is just stupid. We need to move on with life and deal with more important matters. Like killing the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill, maintaining the filibuster, decriminalizing the right to pay for play, and preserving all that is good and wholesome and free.
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 10:03 PM
And the boosters are working! Saving lives and bringing life back to normal in Israel:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...v-back-to-life
The number that equates to minimal is 3.

Most side effects from the vaccine are minimal. Not always. I believe there are hundreds, maybe over a thousand, old, frail people who died from the vaccine in America. But perhaps 100X more old, frail people were saved from "death by COVID" by the vaccines. The risk/reward ratio is off the scale, in favor of taking the vaccine.

And there are very rare cases when someone relatively young and healthy dies as a result of receiving the vaccine. One of my very good friends had the misfortune to fall into that category.

Natural immunity is not just as good as the vaccine. Natural immunity is much better, in terms of offering protection.

You are wise to get the booster.

I do not support people who do not get the vaccine, especially old, fat and unhealthy people who do not get the vaccine. I have a drink with an 86 year old woman at a bar about 3 times a week. (I like cougars. The old ones. WD has nothing on me.) I rag on her constantly to get the vaccine but she doesn't listen.

It's a free country though. I'd get pissed if someone told me I couldn't jump out of an airplane or eat fatty food. And I'd guess that unvaccinated people with no COVID antibodies like Strokey McDingDong are a minority now. The majority of the unvaccinated probably have gotten COVID and so have some natural immunity. The idea at this point that this is some kind of struggle for freedom (radical anti-vaxxers) or struggle for the survival of mankind (radical pro-vaxxers) is just stupid. We need to move on with life and deal with more important matters. Like killing the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill, maintaining the filibuster, decriminalizing the right to pay for play, and preserving all that is good and wholesome and free. Originally Posted by Tiny
At 86 she's not a cougar she's a saber Tooth Tiger, lol.
..and an "old people's pneumonia" shot or be exiled?
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Speaking of .... if one has a flu shot one can't take the vaccine and vice versa. Flu kills more than "covid" .. pick your poison.

Why isn't the goofball in the WH who kills Afghan children with rockets and allowing criminals to sneak into the country ....

..... getting folks fired for not taking a flu shot?
Speaking of .... if one has a flu shot one can't take the vaccine and vice versa. Flu kills more than "covid" .. pick your poison.

Why isn't the goofball in the WH who kills Afghan children with rockets and allowing criminals to sneak into the country ....

..... getting folks fired for not taking a flu shot? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who said that?

I think you’re simply making that stuff up LLman.

Anybody else get the flu shot? I did the week before my COVID booster, still not dead, still no COVID, still no subliminal messages from Bill Gates (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Still unwilling to succumb to extreme misinformation.
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 07:53 AM
Influenza A - has a max of about 50K deaths in 2014 year.

It kills less than the worldwide pandemic of wuhan virus.

Likely because of longer term exposure to teh virus variants, and vaccine programs.

Influenza a does have a similar Ro value to influenza A - and is mutable - in a similar fashion to influenza a - although teh viruses are different families .

Influenza a is not a corona virus type.

i disagree with tiny about the boosters - at this point I do not think medical studies indicate clear efficacy.
See post # 61 - i generally agree with HF and tiny.

thought - it is likely - IMHO_ that increasing natural acquired immunity - along with vaccinated individuals who also acquire teh wuhan virus and natural acquired immunity - account for large numbers - and the decreasing rate of infections.
i believe tiny is correct - the morbidity and mortality of wuhan vaccination - is very small - and is far outweighted by the beneficial effects and saved lives.

Just as every other vaccine on the market today in America.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html
  • Tiny
  • 10-06-2021, 07:55 AM
Who said that?

I think you’re simply making that stuff up LLman.

Anybody else get the flu shot? I did the week before my COVID booster, still not dead, still no COVID, still no subliminal messages from Bill Gates (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Still unwilling to succumb to extreme misinformation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I got the flu shot about 40 days after a third COVID shot. I had no problem with it at all.

I thought you could take them simultaneously, although it makes sense to wait a while so you can savor the side effects. Who would drink a 2002 Cote de Nuits Burgundy and then chase it by killing a bottle of 2010 Maconnais on the same evening? Only a rube, that's who.
  • Tiny
  • 10-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Influenza a does have a similar Ro value to influenza A - and is mutable - in a similar fashion to influenza a - although teh viruses are different families . Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb, Do you think that applies to the Delta variant, compared to a typical strain of the flu?
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 08:02 AM
Tiny - the immune response is to different viruses -
I 'guess' - that One can take both a wuhan virus bososter and Influenza A vacination simultaneously with full immune response and little to No side effects.

Although i have reservations about efficacy of boosters for wuhan virus at this time.

I am not aware of research published on that question.

I think the 'delta variant ' of wuhan virus - has essentially the same Ro value as the original strains from China!
These viruses are very mutable - it is possible we may select out new - variants with higher Ro values - over time.

Thank you for your reasoned contributions, Good Sir!
15 boosters later, still a leaky virus / vaccine
  • Tiny
  • 10-06-2021, 09:18 AM
At 86 she's not a cougar she's a saber Tooth Tiger, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I love it when she pops out her dentures and makes me feel like a man.

Just kidding. She’s a sweetheart. We don’t bang but she has been known to put the move on men my age. Not sure if she’s had any luck
They're hinting at a booster mandate. I mean, Jeepus Crap. The bullshit will never end.
I got the flu shot about 40 days after a third COVID shot. I had no problem with it at all.

I thought you could take them simultaneously, although it makes sense to wait a while so you can savor the side effects. Who would drink a 2002 Cote de Nuits Burgundy and then chase it by killing a bottle of 2010 Maconnais on the same evening? Only a rube, that's who. Originally Posted by Tiny
Your Immune System is probably dependent upon Vaccination now for it to protect you. Kind of like what happens to an athlete on Steroids. The Testicular Axis shuts down because the hormone is being delivered from the outside, thus the natural production shuts down because it's being bypassed.
https://t.me/jsolomonReports/1053 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/realx22report/4383 Originally Posted by bambino