TRUMP SHOT IN BUTLER!

If you’re going to shoot the King, you better not miss

https://x.com/maga__patriot/status/1...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Right. I saw that. The post is taking the quote out of context.

Anyone is deranged if they believe that Biden ordered a hit on Trump. That's the kind of thinking that these propaganda profiles are trying to make you think. Congratulations. You fell for it. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I didn’t fall for anything. He said what he said. Is USA Today a Russian bot?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e/74397121007/
I didn’t fall for anything. He said what he said. Is USA Today a Russian bot?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e/74397121007/ Originally Posted by bambino

If you dig down deep enough, yeah. Most of the media companies in America are owned by hedge funds which are financing the GOP looking for tax cuts... Like how right after the debate, all the news headlines were saying Biden Old Biden Drop Out and they made no comment on how Trump said he had advanced knowledge of the RU/UA war, no comment on how he couldn't answer yes/no to accepting the election results... Big media has been in the Trump bag for a long time now.

Just give them a few days and we'll see all the same flavor of news headlines about Trump suffering a life altering injury all thanks to the lazy Biden secret service for not stopping the gunman while he was lining up his shot. They just need to get some direction from their corporate overlords first
But feel free to disregard all the times that Trump said 'there will be blood' when it comes to the upcoming election.

Yes, there will be blood. Although his prediction was poor and he didn't seriously expect it would be HIS blood being spilled. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
More peaceful rhetoric from your side

https://x.com/jsolomonreports/status...041615516?s=12

Is John Solomon a Russian bot?

But at least you’re walking it back. Those words were spoken. Not by a Russian bot.
Trumpfs staged fake shooting has had its desired effect. Magas hooked line and sinker. Listen to the despicable vitriol coming from magas. Very divisive. No surprise.
Hundreds of thousands of people believe this is staged. None are calling for violence but are condemning this stunt. I believe no one was killed. Too many inaccuracies and video that doesn't support this being real.
However. If it was real? The shooter was put up to it to only wound trumpf and have no regard to casualties. Trumpf has zero concern for any victims. This could be what happened.
Planned by trumpf and putin for trumpfs advantage. To get more votes.
Wake up folk. Either option I gave is planned and staged. Sad very sad
  • Devo
  • 07-14-2024, 12:33 PM
Trumpfs staged fake shooting has had its desired effect. Magas hooked line and sinker. Listen to the despicable vitriol coming from magas. Very divisive. No surprise.
Hundreds of thousands of people believe this is staged. None are calling for violence but are condemning this stunt. I believe no one was killed. Too many inaccuracies and video that doesn't support this being real.
However. If it was real? The shooter was put up to it to only wound trumpf and have no regard to casualties. Trumpf has zero concern for any victims. This could be what happened.
Planned by trumpf and putin for trumpfs advantage. To get more votes.
Wake up folk. Either option I gave is planned and staged. Sad very sad Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have the close up picture of the shooter dead on the roof, back of his head blown out, blood drying under him.

Not sure if I can post it, but, it sure as hell doesn't look fake to me.
  • Devo
  • 07-14-2024, 12:46 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-ral...s-from-bullets

BTW, the fake dead guy has a name WD, can you say it????????

Trump rally victim identified as Corey Comperatore, 'hero' shielded wife and girls from bullets
Comperatore was a former fire chief for Buffalo Township, in Pennsylvania
By Michael Dorgan , Chris Pandolfo Fox News
“If I lose there will be a bloodbath” Donald Trump

I guess that bloodbath started early. Just needed to be two inches to the right. You reap what you sow.
  • Devo
  • 07-14-2024, 01:12 PM
“If I lose there will be a bloodbath” Donald Trump

I guess that bloodbath started early. Just needed to be two inches to the right. You reap what you sow. Originally Posted by Charley3
And if it was Biden, what would you say??????
https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-ral...s-from-bullets

BTW, the fake dead guy has a name WD, can you say it????????

Trump rally victim identified as Corey Comperatore, 'hero' shielded wife and girls from bullets
Comperatore was a former fire chief for Buffalo Township, in Pennsylvania
By Michael Dorgan , Chris Pandolfo Fox News
Originally Posted by Devo
Paid actor. Soon to be found on an island beach rich and living it up.
Or
Casuality of trumpfs staged event. Trumpf doesn't care about others. Trumpf staged this for the votes.
The second choice is what I believe.
Trumpf never has cared for those around him.
But feel free to disregard all the times that Trump said 'there will be blood' when it comes to the upcoming election.

Yes, there will be blood. Although his prediction was poor and he didn't seriously expect it would be HIS blood being spilled. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Lol. Gotta love karma. And people expect us to feel sorry for the guy?? GTFOH with that noise. He's reaping exactly what he has sewn.

Seriously, this is 2 + 2 = 4 type shit here.
And if it was Biden, what would you say?????? Originally Posted by Devo
Off topic, but Biden has never uttered a single bit of violent rhetoric like his disgusting opponent has many times. Fuck trump and everything he represents.
I don't think it's fake, but I also don't give a fuck.

All of the "bloodbath" and "there will be blood" rhetoric has been coming straight from team trump. So, fuck 'em if it backfires on them. Maybe those "tough guys" will think twice before they spout their violent, threatening bullshit next time.