Old ASPD By Invitation Only Party - Iniquity

I also just seen Fubar‘s handle mentioned, and he and I just had dinner this past Friday night. I tried to talk him into going over to the Lodge and have a steak dinner back in the library, but he declined. Originally Posted by Corncob
What? Is he vegetarian now? He is the one who sold me on steak lunches at The Lodge. He has a welcome thread on the other board. It is good to see him back.

You can check out any time you like........
Fubar is still on a sabbatical from the hobby. ( hard to believe). If you guys ever have a get-together be sure a let me know. Would love to see some of the ole gang. By the way, I went hiking 2 weeks ago with DFW LACI in Manitou Springs Colorado. She is still active in the Denver area. She can be found on twitter as @femalehobbyist
I really do miss the old scene and some of the old guard. Lots of memories.
This is very true and I think technology ruined it. Back in the day Google voice and most burners didn’t exist. You called the lady. She didn’t put up with any shit. You basically got one, maybe 2 chances of establishing repport. Yes there were more bait and switch pics for advertising in my opinion but the good providers were REALLY good and they did not spend 1/2 of their time dealing with trolls.

Fond memories of Madison May, Natasha Fame, Asian Julie (I seem to remember her with this name) and the apartment complex off Noel road that was basically hookerville. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Oh boy. Asian Julie. Yes Noel Road brings back memories
Those were the days.
The happy hours at Pugsley's always ended with a trip to executive spa with a lady or two or three...
Ah, the Z list of Pugsley's, some of my favorite time, of all the M&G. A few nights at Spankee's were pretty hot, though.
Is there going to be one set up?
  • Sam71
  • 07-13-2020, 12:32 PM
yes I remember them they were fun. Used to be over in North Dallas off the Tollway