Suspended Coffee

funny the name calling and judgement because of differing opinions
sounds like the graduating class at fascism u.
some people running womens shelters may likely favor LEGALIZED prostitution but the majority certainly wont be excusing johns who partake for numerous reasons, that concept is difficult to grasp? in fact they would probably go ballistic sorry thats probably true.
Politicians who steal money from taxpayers then fund a little league field in a poor neighborhood are still bandits.
Thats not a judgement just truth and nobody told you not to do it.
funny the name calling and judgement because of differing opinions
sounds like the graduating class at fascism u.
. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No name calling or judgment here....just "opinion"... as you offer yours quite frequently. And your opinions never really offer any value with regards to getting laid. You seem to be quite bitter towards this hobby actually, so it draws one to the conclusion you don't hobby. I have no doubt you are a highly intelligent human being and aware of the life these women lead and the risks that are involved with this hobby....but do you hobby....or do you just come here to offer your incredible valuable 'opinions" to this little facist site.
speak just for yourself and not for others. all you added are ad hominem attacks to deflect the discussion. learn rules of debate or stay at the kids table.
You think people running the womens shelter would be cool with hobbying? thats the simple question and has zero to do with anything else, who screws who or when or where they do it. thats also NOT judgement or telling someone what to do. people love to yell judgement when they hear something they dont like.
only thing remotely bitter is how hypocritical certain sites have become in letting the inmates run the asylum/ not everyone feels a need to blog each personal bits of details of what they might or might not do and no recollection when the law was passed that its mandatory.
If they don't want the help of the hobbyist, they can refuse it.

I do like plasticman's point that crook that steals and then starts a shelter is still a crook and I'd like to see just as much effort from people making sure their method of earning does as little to create poverty as their humanitarian efforts do to fight it after the fact.

Howdy, one jerk off a week? Are you a quaker?
I don't understand the correlation between my free time and volunteering there? Help me understand. They do a criminal background check, so I'm OK there. Again, its not speed dating site.
JC, once a week, I'm trying to cut back.
I for one welcome any charitable acts from crooks and saints alike - and I hope even a sinner like me is not barred from doing some good for others once in a while.
I concur Jack!!!!
Most of us in this world are sinners doesn't mean you don't sin and do good things too.

IJS
  • GP
  • 01-17-2014, 11:05 PM
So much for positivity on Eccie. There always must be a few who bitch and complain no matter what the subject is. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
ALWAYS!