How many of you all ever bare backed FS a provider?

That's something i've never understood.. WHY if they are no different clinically, so so many women seem to swear OFF doing BBFS, but have no issue with BBBJCIM? Originally Posted by garhkal
You can't get pregnant by getting cum in your mouth.
Are any providers offering BBCIP? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Yes
Can't get pregnant from a bbbj, can you?

Bbfs?? Sure. Every provider I've been with...in my mind.
I just started and I've been asked this a few times already. Nothing against those who do it but it could be dangerous to run any business without taking necessary safety precautions. Especially this type of business.
True.

But the chances are high Originally Posted by Lia88
I'm sure there's some gals with std's that purposely spread it out of spite. There's guys that do that too.

But I also think some gals want to feel a bare cock inside them once in a while.
...NONE of us would do anything where membranes touch uncovered. Including SS (more common than you can imagine). Originally Posted by seductrix4u
SS? I don't see that acronym in the big list of them..
Lots of liars and hypocrites in this thread. Deny it in public do it in private.

I'm creampied hundreds of hohos.
  • Lia88
  • 01-25-2018, 02:24 AM
Lots of liars and hypocrites in this thread. Deny it in public do it in private.

I'm creampied hundreds of hohos. Originally Posted by Violador Mi Amor
SS? I don't see that acronym in the big list of them.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Stripper Slide. The pussy slides back and forth over the cock; usually bare.
I myself did for the first time two days ago. I did, mostly because physically and psychologically it is extremely difficult for me to both hold an erection, and ejaculate with a condom. I have seen about a dozen girls before this, and I was only ever mentally satisfied when I got BBBJ. The girls would often worry something bad was happening because of the struggle it was for me to finish, and the "are you close?" line would only amplify my difficulty.

The event that took place, I will have to say was the most liberating feeling of my adult life. I also have to thank the girl who truly made feel touched as I would describe it as the perfect GFE.

DUDES, DO NOT PM ME. I will not tell you who it was.
  • Tiny
  • 01-25-2018, 12:00 PM
I'd say it's just what we get used to. I started doing BBBJ and never stopped. It's stupid. Admittedly. I've dodged a bullet. The only time I've ever gotten an STD was from my high school boyfriend in the 70s. Go figure. Originally Posted by seductrix4u
Seductrix, This post is in no way directed to you personally. You just bring up something that people should be aware of, but many aren’t.

The majority of women with gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, herpes or HPV are asymptomatic, and don’t know they have the diseases, at least until they get tested. This isn’t my opinion – just check the CDC web site.

So, you can get tested, and then you’ll know, right? Not necessarily. If you have a urine test, or vaginal swab test for chlamydia or gonorrhea, and the disease is in your mouth or throat instead of your vagina, then you’ll think you’re clear when you’re not. If BBBJ is in your repertoire, then regular throat swabs are worth considering.

HPV is another one, at least the truly dangerous HPV sub-types that cause cancer but don't cause visible venereal warts. There's not really a test for it for men, and I don't think it shows up on pap smears until you have abnormal, precancerous cells. HPV is I think the primary cause of cervical cancers in women, and mouth and throat cancers in men.

BBFS is a really bad idea for providers and hobbyists, and the argument “shut the hell up because it’s my body and it doesn’t hurt anyone else” just doesn’t wash. Beating a dead horse, this is why: https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=105
  • Tiny
  • 01-25-2018, 12:01 PM
Are any providers offering BBCIP?
I'm actually looking for a provider who offers child birth. I know I saw at least one threAD posted on this forum about it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Yitzchak, you crack me up!
Stripper Slide. The pussy slides back and forth over the cock; usually bare. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Ahh. I call that dry humping.
It's dry humping if you have your clothes on.
I barebacked a lit in the 70s and a little in the early 80s.
Once Herpes hit the scene, I quit.
I never caught anything.