Flynn is off the hook.

If the DOJ says they want to drop the case, you drop the case, period.

I'm constantly amazed that I know the law better than some of these judges. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Appeals court will rehear case over Flynn charges

https://thehill.com/regulation/50979...iss-flynn-case

The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals vacated the earlier decision in a brief order issued on Thursday, setting up a new round of arguments over the DOJ's controversial move to withdraw its case against Flynn.

The full court will hear oral arguments on Aug. 11.

Constantly amazed?
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 11:13 AM
Sullivan is being successful in delaying the Flynn case. Hoping for a new Ag in jan, 2021 - to again puruse the Flynn persecution.

it is legal abuse on the part of Sullivan - and might be successful.

When the Bernie Bros rule - and come for You - 9500- i hope you remember your support of violation of the rules of Law and Equality under the law - it won't be so much fun when they come for You - 9500!!!!!

and - OBLM will be coming for your racist old dead white guy memes - 9500 .

How about a pic of Al sharpton, Obama, or eldridge cleaver??

I called this months ago and posted the SC case in which Ginsburg said something to the effect that a judge can not be the prosecutor and bring his own charges. If the DOJ says they want to drop the case, you drop the case, period.

I'm constantly amazed that I know the law better than some of these judges. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Michael Flynn: Blow for Trump as appeals court rules case can't be dismissed yet

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9697571.html

At a sentencing hearing in 2018, Mr Sullivan openly expressed his “disgust" and "disdain” for Mr Flynn's behaviour as an "unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the president of the United States," referring to another case involving Mr Flynn's previous lobbying work for the Turkish government.

Mr Flynn was never charged with violating foreign agent registration laws.

• oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 05:54 PM
Sullivan is not acting as an impartial judge - but a DPST hack and prosecutor Against flynn
it is a profound peversion of the adversarial system of justice - refereed by an impartial judge. sullivan is not at all impartial - he is beholden to teh racist, marxist DPST narrative and the Obama Deep State who prosecuted flynn to get at trump with their false russian collusion narrative.

if ever arrested - 9500- i wish you th same impartiality the FBI, and Obama -centric Deep state showed Flynn. Only in reverse - a racist marxist DPST such a 9500 would be given a pass out of court adn dismissal the first day of a trial hearing by a judge Sullivan.
Justice Department acknowledges ‘inadvertently’ altering Flynn document with sticky note

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ocument-427280

Messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page on that day reveal a discussion of the obscure law. Strzok provided the text of the statute to Page, as well as an analysis by the Congressional Research Service that noted the Logan Act had been in relative disuse for more than 200 years and could be unconstitutional.

The erroneously dated notes also mark the third time the Justice Department and Flynn's legal team misdated the meeting as potentially occurring before Jan. 5. On June 24, the Justice Department filed an earlier version of Strzok's notes that included an inaccurate date range as well.