Deposits prior to meeting with your provider of choice.

I have implemented a deposit for a little over a year now.
I strive to maintain a presentable and professional manner that instils trust in my clients that they can place a deposit and not worry about my end following through.
I 100% recommend for ladies to request deposits, especially if travelling & touring.
  • BLM69
  • 08-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Only suckers send deposits, I've been a sucker before
It's your prerogative to request a deposit. But if you do, I'll never bother with seeing you. There's just too many other options for me to bother with that headache.
Fine then don't.
I don't want to see any mother fucker without a deposit EVER AGAIN!!
I just had this pathetic excuse for a hobbyist ni-show me at 6:00 freaking a.m. after I waived the deposit in good faith.
Got up drove to my on call..put make up on���������������������������� ������������������������ ������
I hope it takes you a century before you ever have a real orgasm you horrible excuse for a Gentleman...maggot!!!!!!!

��..abd now I'm glad I have DOC & Holiday working on the Party because quite frankly guys like this make me hate the hobby

No -shows are spineless jerkoffs that Deserve humility in life.
I'm a professional but can also get super ghetto super fast and you don't fuck with my time!!!!
Pounding yummy faves called about coming over after I wake up from my nap
I feel better...😄😀😂🤣😅..
That's still foooooked up though.
How Rude.
To set an alarm at 5 am..get ready get to the incall..and no show after something texts the last few days .
😝🤢.
I felt like a jack ass..like a person that this hobbyist obviously has zero respect for so I'm going to make sure he does not do this to any other female and I hope by then he learns you do not treat others that way here.

Deposits are always secure meetings and as much as I hate pushing this I think it's the only way to avoid these mishaps
Ladies his info will be posted in the Licker room
Ladies his info will be posted in the Licker room Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Just be sure you dont out his rw info. Remember what happened last time you did that........
Imo

Any service provider, in any field, who requires a deposit, is a service provider attracting the wrong clientele and failing the client vetting process. This topic is a marketing and business administrative issue.

Any clientele seeking services from any provider, in any field, who is asked to provide a deposit, is failing their provider search and their business administration.

You get what you get based on the effort you put into it.

There is no call for any further ugly back and forth. You can either accept my opinion, or continue to be wrong. Nothing else to debate here.

Now, will someone please post some titties in the thread? Such an unnecessarily boring and argumentative read.
Hi..Eidolon, you sweet phantom no one is arguing however I do be to beg to differ that in order to gain what I deserve in the effort I put in yes deposits are now required for any and all scheduled meetings.

������������������������ ☺����
...what I deserve Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

And you deserve your dreams, health, wealth, happiness and love. You be you dear. Now, about posting those tittie pictures....
What tittie pictures ������������?