What's up with hispanic and black girls...

A gay joke. Holy shit you are a godamn fool. Exactly what I was talking about and your rebuttal proved me right. Wow you really are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by broes
You would lose a 3-letter word spelling bee to short bus riding second graders. Outside of playing grab-ass with other guys like you, you don't have a reason to be here.
  • broes
  • 09-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Oh, sure. Using a few famous examples means that getting the worst treatment of society is just fine for the rest of us...only, not. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I would wager that most Syrian refugees would happily rather be a free nerd in the United States that pouts about hookers with a no Syrians allowed policy.
Oh, sure. Using a few famous examples means that getting the worst treatment of society is just fine for the rest of us...only, not. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
obviously they all got the jump on you.....blame the fact you are a failure on whoever makes you feel better....does society hate randall creed? probably nobody likes a cry baby bitch no matter their skin color....its those fuckin white devils that made you earn a c average through school.....but.....white people didn't make you into a dimwitted adult, which you really are.....your not clever or funny, your angry and talk about homosexuality a lot....I keep hoping you and your challenged buddies will come up with a zinger.......but the short bus just let your kin off in front,,,,,,,,,,,,take some time, maybe google funny responses, and come back in a couple days and make us laugh....not feel sorry for your Urkel ass.......SMH
  • broes
  • 09-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Can I borrow some pussy? Anybody want half off on a showcase? Why for the love of gawd was my mother a barebacker?
Can I borrow some pussy? Anybody want half off on a showcase? Why for the love of gawd was my mother a barebacker? Originally Posted by broes
# who was my daddy?
SP, Randall..... take some time research my statements and try and refute me.......right here in this thread.....or STFU.........But i'll be here til you answer........
Tony my statement had nothing to do with you. Take your trolling ass and go fuck something ok. I'm not the typical here sweet pea. Have a wonderful night.
Tony my statement had nothing to do with you. Take your trolling ass and go fuck something ok. I'm not the typical here sweet pea. Have a wonderful night. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
you make a blanket statement based on ?? and then you cant justify it.......grow up and defend your bullshit position........your so embarrassed by white people.....while your barebacking anybody with cash.......explain the racism.....I thought so.......
obviously they all got the jump on you.....blame the fact you are a failure on whoever makes you feel better....does society hate randall creed? probably nobody likes a cry baby bitch no matter their skin color....its those fuckin white devils that made you earn a c average through school.....but.....white people didn't make you into a dimwitted adult, which you really are.....your not clever or funny, your angry and talk about homosexuality a lot....I keep hoping you and your challenged buddies will come up with a zinger.......but the short bus just let your kin off in front,,,,,,,,,,,,take some time, maybe google funny responses, and come back in a couple days and make us laugh....not feel sorry for your Urkel ass.......SMH Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yet. You. Think. Saying. Urkel. Is. Funny.

I actually kinda feel bad for you that, you don't even know any new nerds to use, and gotta go back to the fucking 80's for an example. Fuck, dude. Seriously.

How about YOU google some shit that you think is funny, and weigh it against the bullshit you come up with.
you make a blanket statement based on ?? and then you cant justify it.......grow up and defend your bullshit position........your so embarrassed by white people.....while your barebacking anybody with cash.......explain the racism.....I thought so....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
i'll start from zero......okay lets here your theory on race....you talk a good game.....spit it out since your so color blind........lets hear it........unless your for of it...........
Can I borrow some pussy? Anybody want half off on a showcase? Why for the love of gawd was my mother a barebacker? Originally Posted by broes
I guess you know everything here lol. Why are you so angry doll. I don't understand here. Is this all you do is troll people. Do you work?
Yet. You. Think. Saying. Urkel. Is. Funny.

I actually kinda feel bad for you that, you don't even know any new nerds to use, and gotta go back to the fucking 80's for an example. Fuck, dude. Seriously.

How about YOU google some shit that you think is funny, and weigh it against the bullshit you come up with. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Urkel is hilarious......and you fit the bill....so yeah its fuckin funny......and its too bad you think your country is holding back things against you.....you need help buddy
# who was my daddy? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Yet, we've, winded up in the same place, only I actually bang chicks, and you, well, uhhh, there's bang...broes.

See, this is proof that I'm better than you. You had it easy growing up. I had it rough. My life now is better than my young life. Yours? You've likely regressed, having moved back in with mom and shit. Probably got the same 'rasslin' posters hanging on the wall of your single sized race car bed.
I guess you know everything here lol. Why are you so angry doll. I don't understand here. Is this all you do is troll people. Do you work? Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I own a home building company in the Frisco/Plano area...I remodel and build customers homes.....I earn a really good living.....20% of the total cost......and I don't advertise......i'm not angry, my life is really good......I own 15 collecters cars......and have 95 acres in north frisco to deal with....if I keep the bison......which I love.......or not ......cost me 3000.......