Review: Brandee69-no show

I know FOR A FACT that Brandee69 had some very serious personal problems in regards to a family member being very ill. She is a great gal, and I couldn't imagine thinking she is " A waste of time" Hugs Brandee!!
I think we all should ignore eng, he is like the male version of Tara but 10x worse he comes in any thread and then tries to make it about himself no matter what the subject is.
I think we all should ignore eng, he is like the male version of Tara but 10x worse he comes in any thread and then tries to make it about himself no matter what the subject is. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Originally Posted by slubby
Oops... He had Midgetwrestler and eng so I though he was calling Midgetwrestler... Now I see Midgetwrestler is screen name.. Lol

Anyway, it is funny to see In other thread with same subject, it is more civilized..
Oops... He had Midgetwrestler and eng so I though he was calling Midgetwrestler... Now I see Midgetwrestler is screen name.. Lol

Anyway, it is funny to see. [Private content removed. Re-read the rules regarding this topic. Duke] Originally Posted by eng
Apology? I, eng, fucked up. My lack of reading comprehension made me look foolish and jump to conclusions that were never intended by the quoted poster.

Now, write that on a chalk board 100 times and go to your room Bart.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I just got a hate email from Tara... Lol she still can't spell

I'll make her a deal, she can train me and I'll teach her how to spell better than a 5th grader

Win win?
I just got a hate email from Tara... Lol she still can't spell Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sounds like it may be time for one of these:

Apology? I, eng, fucked up. My lack of reading comprehension made me look foolish and jump to conclusions that were never intended by the quoted poster.

Now, write that on a chalk board 100 times and go to your room Bart. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Apology? Fuck no,,, u got nothing I want to offer... I don't even apologize to ladies here even they have something to offer..
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Don't be on my side ... Very dangerous... U may make enemies with ugly ladies..

(Just talking abt ugly personalty...lol)
If you would quit talking about people, when it's not necessary, on a public forum, just to be hateful, then not expect repercussions, you're crazy. It's easy to find anyone on here since they book dates, do outcalls, incalls, and post ads to render services. It never ceases to amaze me that once you trip the trigger of the wrong person, you're going to be screwed the other way eventually.
Did you go Rosetta Stone on us? Seems like you learned how to write in English during the last couple of days. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If you would quit talking about people, when it's not necessary, on a public forum, just to be hateful, then not expect repercussions, you're crazy. It's easy to find anyone on here since they book dates, do outcalls, incalls, and post ads to render services. It never ceases to amaze me that once you trip the trigger of the wrong person, you're going to be screwed the other way eventually. Originally Posted by LickerLicense
Is that a THREAT?
Relentless!