Most Stupid Poster on This Forum?

Naw, I don't think that's it at all.

No matter how much you try to candy coat it, this is an attempt to suppress all forms of debate in this forum by a group of shitheads who only want to bitch about Obama, Clinton and colored people.

Trumpites. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're all about Obama, Clinton and Colored People. But you don't like Trump, lol. That's a double standard. Besides Trump is colored, he's Orange, lol.

Jim
That's the whole point. You've heard the phrase "Fight fire, with fire" well it's the same concept but they're fighting cartoons with cartoons. I believe it stems from your cartoon posts of satellite images and other things that are total fucking bullshit. So yes they did hand you your ass with a cartoon on top, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Only a air head like you thinks NASA images are cartoons. You probably sit and LYAO on the ones coming back from Mars
No matter how much you try to candy coat it, this is an attempt to suppress all forms of debate in this forum.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whatever gave you that idea, oinkboy?

We're just trying to suppress SPAM in this forum.... surely you don't consider ekim's incoherent chimp-talk to constitute anything approaching actual "debate"?

Or do you?

Your own "debate" skills are always on display here... you brilliantly advance every discussion in this forum with your invaluable, thought-provoking one-word comments...

SNICK!

SNORT!

OINK!

Now run off and find some other little piglets to "debate"!

Oink, oink!
Only a air head like you thinks NASA images are cartoons. You probably sit and LYAO on the ones coming back from Mars Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who's taking them?

Jim
Who's taking them?

You don't know? Really ? For real?
You don't know? Really ? For real? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I want you to tell me so I can hand you your fucking ass.

Jim
I want you to tell me so I can hand you your fucking ass.

If you don't know your ass is already lost.

http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/home/index.html
Whatever gave you that idea, oinkboy?

We're just trying to suppress SPAM in this forum.... surely you don't consider ekim's incoherent chimp-talk to constitute anything approaching actual "debate"?

Or do you?

Your own "debate" skills are always on display here... you brilliantly advance every discussion in this forum with your invaluable, thought-provoking one-word comments...

SNICK!

SNORT!

OINK!

Now run off and find some other little piglets to "debate"!

Oink, oink! Originally Posted by lustylad
How true.
If you don't know your ass is already lost.

http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/home/index.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Dude, please. You can't see that's a CGI rendering? The article show absolutely no concrete proof of pictures taken from Mars.

Jim
Dude, please. You can't see that's a CGI rendering? The article show absolutely no concrete proof of pictures taken from Mars.

LMAO

LMAO

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You actually belief this shit? Oh well, NASA does depend and expect a little support from unsuspecting idiots. Enjoy your comic book fantasy life then.

Jim
You actually belief this shit? Oh well, NASA does depend and expect a little support from unsuspecting idiots. Enjoy your comic book fantasy life then.

Either you just awoke from a coma. or are a vegetable. Or you just like playing dumb.

Still trying to make sense of everything, aren't you Junior.

Pity the GOP is imploding, and you and your ilk have turned this forum into a Pissburg Trump rally.

I can't wait to see what'll happen to this forum under the Clinton administration.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAASSHOLE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You ain't got a clue, what is fixing to happen... CLITonSUCKER... <--- your new name...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=56

LOLing Urinal Lips
Either you just awoke from a coma. or are a vegetable. Or you just like playing dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You must be retarded if you think you're showing authentic pictures, cause you're not. Anybody can Photoshop deserts scenes that's all you're showing. You don't have the knowledge or the experience to know better.

Jim
You must be retarded if you think you're showing authentic pictures, cause you're not. Anybody can Photoshop deserts scenes that's all you're showing. You don't have the knowledge or the experience to know better.

No you simple shit, they were fakes. I didn't think even you were that stupid, as to have no knowledge of the mars rovers.