Many Capital rioters unlikely to serve jail time

The issue is oblm, antifa are terrorist and NOT being charged Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They were present at the capital riot. They also work and direction is trying to overthrow the government I’ll be half of the idiot Trump.
They also work and direction is trying to overthrow the government I’ll be half of the idiot Trump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Huh?
SMH, gee what about the other peaceful rioting burning down building killing people gee I guess that's not terrorist enough ,,,,,,,,,,,,
It is what it is. Originally Posted by reddog1951

OK, what is it? That was about the worst deflection I've ever seen. You could have just said, "I don't know the answer to your question", but you punted. What happened to that intellectual desire to debate?

• oeb11
  • 07-16-2021, 01:37 PM
HF - I agree entirely with your assessment of the fascist DPST enabled and supported Violence , arson, assaults, and murders -approved of by the nomenklatura and minions as of no importance - unless it is your own home burned, and your own self raped, beaten, killed. It is well known that the pseudo vp harris bailed out violence committing terrorists - who went back to committing more violence teh next night.

'r' -
Originally Posted by reddog1951
It is what it is.

Your reply and of 1b1 - both are passive approval of the OBLM and Antifa terrorist Riots - stretching on for months and months - yet you focus , HYPOCRITICALLY, ONLY ON JAN 6.

I agree was an illegal act by participants who entered the Capitol building.

They should be arrested, charged, indicted, and given a fair trial before a jury.

however, . Being jailed for months in solitary and denied bail for the' protestors acts' (remember innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - except when Conservatives are accused by DPST fascist DOJ) is cruel and unusual punishment for what will , for many, plead down to a misdemeanor.

it is Different standards among the minions of fascist DPST party for OBLM and Antifa terrorism - v Capitol protestors.

Blatant Hypocrites - the lot of You.
Again, it is what it is.
Due process and equal process under the law can never be compromised. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Democrats: "Hold my beer."
Democrats: "Hold my piss." Originally Posted by texassapper
ftfy!
Lease there serve our great nation well.
Lease there serve our great nation well. Originally Posted by Ripmany
"Pat, I'd like to Solve it." AT LEAST THEY SERVE OUR GREAT NATION WELL.