Bernie is in the race!

• oeb11
  • 02-21-2019, 08:37 AM
Thanks AE - I will have trouble getting that awful top pic out of my mind
AOC made a telling comment about the DPST attitude toward our Veterans and freedoms she enjoys at the cost of the blood of brave people who served.

They are making their true agenda clear!
Thanks AE - I will have trouble getting that awful top pic out of my mind
AOC made a telling comment about the DPST attitude toward our Veterans and freedoms she enjoys at the cost of the blood of brave people who served.

They are making their true agenda clear! Originally Posted by oeb11
To repeat -- if Republicans are hoping that AOC will have a negative impact for the Democratic nominee for POTUS in 2020 they are clutching at straws. I doubt she will be voted out in 2020 but very few are taking her seriously. Neither should you.

You should worry more about reversing the downward movement in Trump's approval rating since he declared his national emergency.
Even the Republican-biased Rasmussen poll has him negative.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
To repeat -- if Republicans are hoping that AOC will have a negative impact for the Democratic nominee for POTUS in 2020 they are clutching at straws. I doubt she will be voted out in 2020 but very few are taking her seriously. Neither should you.

You should worry more about reversing the downward movement in Trump's approval rating since he declared his national emergency.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ocasio Cortez and Bernie will be prominent reminders to Trump supporters of what they are voting against. Ocasio Cortez and Bernie are the best recruiting tools that the Republicans can get.
Who really is running the country through Trump.

Ocasio Cortez and Bernie will be prominent reminders to Trump supporters of what they are voting against. Ocasio Cortez and Bernie are the best recruiting tools that the Republicans can get. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pity that Trump supporters don’t know who or what to vote FOR.
Pity that Trump supporters don’t know who or what to vote FOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's enough to know what we are voting AGAINST! The dim-retards make such choices so easy.
That was the strategy of you-know-who.
  • oeb11
  • 02-21-2019, 12:05 PM
YR/TM/SC - let's not play hide and seek
Do you refer to Hillary Clinton as you-know-who??
No Speedracer,

I think a lot of people take her seriously. I think she is the new face of the democratic party. I said that before and you said nobody knows her. Well, people know her now.

Plus, she is the one of the best weapons Trump has.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No Speedracer,

I think a lot of people take her seriously. I think she is the new face of the democratic party. I said that before and you said nobody knows her. Well, people know her now.

Plus, she is the one of the best weapons Trump has. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
To quote Steven Tyler: "I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

I never said nobody knows her. She's been getting a great deal of press since her stunning upset in the Democratic primary. She is too far left to speak for the God-knows how many millions of Democrats in this country. You're grasping at straws hoping she becomes a player in the party in the next 20 months. Trump has so little going for him at the present time that he needs any help he can get -- fast.
Ocasio Cortez and Bernie will be prominent reminders to Trump supporters of what they are voting against. Ocasio Cortez and Bernie are the best recruiting tools that the Republicans can get. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
After your side got your asses beat in every special election you people kept saying that that was your cue to get out and vote, yet you got your asses handed to you again this past November.

There are a lot more of us than there are of you. That's a fact, and your joke of a leader is the reason we keep showing up to polls and whipping your ass.
Pity that Trump supporters don’t know who or what to vote FOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
throw that radical old lying windbag Bernie and Burrito O'Rourke at Trump in 2020 and let's see who people vote FOR.

you aren't as foolish as some Trump bashers here, we all know any Democrat cannot defeat Trump. Trent Lott says the only guy who can is Jackass Joe Biden. He's wrong. Lott thinks Biden can go directly at Trump and win, he'll lose. i really want Joe to try, i really do. it'll worth watching.

of the declared Democrats today, none can win against Trump. Bernie is the absolute worst possible candidate against Trump. He'll give speeches to chickadees in the park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2wCXKgG1E

he and Sandy from the Bronx will splinter the Deomcrats into pieces.
After your side got your asses beat in every special election you people kept saying that that was your cue to get out and vote, yet you got your asses handed to you again this past November.

There are a lot more of us than there are of you. That's a fact, and your joke of a leader is the reason we keep showing up to polls and whipping your ass.
Originally Posted by Little Monster

Picking up two seats in the Senate is proof you are suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Bernie got his lazy ass kicked out of a hippie commune; so, he doesn't stand a chance convincing enough people he belongs in the White House.
No Speedracer,

Plus, she is the one of the best weapons Trump has. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LMAO!!!! That's what you said about Nancy Pelosi right before the Democrats smoked Trumps ass in the mid terms. Then Nancy was a "gift" to Trump as SOTH. Nancy has fucked Trump up his ass since the Year started LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Picking up two seats in the Senate is proof you are suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Bernie got his lazy ass kicked out of a hippie commune; so, he doesn't stand a chance convincing enough people he belongs in the White House.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only thing Trump picked up was a big case of the sore ass from Queen Nancy Pelosi fucking him. Its so fun watching her punk that Faggott. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!