The truth about lustnotlove and me!

Cardiooooooooo,

She ain't gonna give u a bbbj for taken her side. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
I know I was just playing ...what I can't understand is you hit that ...why ?
  • anita
  • 05-31-2012, 09:02 AM
It is fair to mention that you charge extra for some activities ahead of time. If the gent leaves unhappy, you loose a potential regular. I'm just saying.
Hm....

My experience with Mr. Lustnotlove.
I was not his type of provider, but I was on his "bucket list"-or my "ride" was-he knew this prior to scheduling, so did I.
He is what I would refer to as a seasoned "Hobbyist", there to critique/& compare the experience to the previous reviews & our ads.
That's why I saw him, I preferred a qualified Hobbyist to critique my skills, when I could find them.
As most guys do, he expected similar service & menu, and most importantly.....
WAS I "AS ADVERTISED"?
He walked in, and I could tell was not attracted to me, & even verbally doubted my skill before we began.
Not in a rude manor, just being real. But I told him he wasn't the 1st to doubt, & he gave me the benefit of the doubt & we continued.
I love a challenge, & showed out on that day, I remember. He was shocked I think when it was over.
And told me I was a one time experience, & confirmed my earlier assumptions as far as what was going through his head about me.
I asked for his opinion & critique. I got it, matter of factually, not sugar coated, & he didnt spare my feelings. He wasn't rude though.
I never asked if he was reviewing, & he could have. I tell you this, had he, it would have been not "my best review!
It would have said "as advertised" in skill/service-but probably a No recommendation on appearance.
And that's me being brutally honest. He didn't review.

He is a credible guy, not here to make friends, or to be a white knight.
He treated me fairly, I was as advertised, on all levels.
His personal preferences as far as appearance was his opinion-& he expected what I offered., & he never was unprofessional.
But, he was direct & confident, & I imagine if he was approached with any bullshit, he would have no problem hurting feelings.
I don't like to see the few active seasoned "hobbyist" that actually participate in the community get treated like liars or there credibility doubted.
I don't like to see silly hookers who discover hobbyland & don't research the community, don't research the hobbyist or general hobby etiquette.
They get here green, expect respect, credibility, and fail to realize the purpose of these boards for all.
The purpose is to share information (truthful), to promote a safer alternative for advertising & communication between parties.
To updold certain expectations & standards that differentiate hobby girls from Backpage/CraigsList/ or street hookers.
For the "Ladies" its: no bait & switch, being "as advertised", no up selling-or no unadvertised up sells, being held accountable by accepting reviews.
For the hobbyist it's: being well behaved- a "Gentleman", if reviewing being truthful, not bargaining for lower rates, being accountable for words & actions.
If we don't maintain some type of etiquette, & hold our selves & others accountable to it, than we might as well be street hookers & johns.
The money, advertisement, quality of client, & overall experience of being a provider on these sites is great compared to any other those other options.
Same for hobbyist. If Lustnotlove was guilty of the OP's accusations, or had previous credibility issues, than the OP would be justified.
But, he's a stand up guy, and probably pissed her off, & this was her wrath-so she thought.
Outright lieing to discredit a board member/hobbyist IMHO, is unacceptable, & belongs on Craigslist-where everyone lies, & no one is held accountable.

• Trey
  • 05-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Nice post bot
Nice post bot Originally Posted by trey
thanks
  • bbkid
  • 06-01-2012, 06:50 AM
A most excellent post, bot. Refreshing to read a post from a lady who "gets it" from time to time. Thank you.
The only thing i've gained from this thread is Alyssa Juarez notifying everyone she's an upsell. I seriously hope scamming wont be an issue, normally we don't make it a practice to interfere with a ladies business however scamming is whole different deal.
very well spoken +1 BOT