WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

You need to wake up and realize that your little insecurity issues and "demand that everyone agree with you" episodes, only work on girls who HAVE TO BE HERE lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This road goes both ways sweetie.

You need to wake up and realize that your little rants and "this is a reality check" episodes, only work on men who WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU TRAVEL lol.

Good thing I don't...

What I defend is anyones right to post a link, laugh at it, at not have it be taken as public policy. That's it. You guys not only take it literally toward all of you, but I personally am offended to see anyone rally around someone that uses the words, bitch, shut up, and take money in the same sentence.

And that's what we did, laughed. Maybe you guys didn't, but I did. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
I see your problem, you obviously didn't see the other thread in Dallas, where this was originally posted by London Rayne. She didn't mean for this thread to be taken as humor. She didn't mean for the poster's intent to be humor. She posted this as a "reality check" for all of us Texas hobbyists. I read the Dallas thread before I commented on this one. You can view it as humor, but that's not what this is about, and never was about from the beginning. I accept your opinions assuming the humor aspect, but since that wasn't what this is, you might want to sit the rest of this one out, it's not going to go good for London here...
For someone who doesn't work as a "full time provider", you sure do fuck alot.....and have the reviews to prove it.

But, if you really want guys to leave early and leave extra gifts, you need to change your information page.
Agreed..

I don't understand the hate bashing here? Why is London being attacked? Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Go read the Dallas thread GP...the one she started...she wants all of us here to take this blog post as gospel for how to act toward all providers...and she set up a thread where noone can possibly disagree with anything in the blog without being cast as a pitiful hobbyist...

That's why she's being attacked...
If it does not apply to you, no need to be so upset lol. Why show all your cards if you are the clean, sweet, super sensitive, golden hobbyist? Originally Posted by London Rayne

Well that I do agree with you hun, the responses seem to be a bit telling. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

+1 (and there you have it)
For the curious, here's the original thread.

http://www.eccie.net./showthread.php?t=124454
Wait, I can do that? Obnoxiously and openly complain about every aspect of my profession, ask clients to leave early and not dirty anything up (least of all, me), expect a gift, a tip, and a return visit? What page was that on in the manual? (Flips through the "How To Lose Friends and Influence People To Find Another Provider" book.)
FYI = On occassion I have clients that bring flowers or candles, chocolates and yes, bottles of wine. And no, you are not silly for doing it. Even though I am a provider, I am also a lady and these things are ALWAYS appreciated. NEVER expected though. It puts a smile on my face and makes my day. And no, I would not think you were a stalker for making such a sweet jesture. Just MHO.
Go read the Dallas thread GP...the one she started...she wants all of us here to take this blog post as gospel for how to act toward all providers...and she set up a thread where noone can possibly disagree with anything in the blog without being cast as a pitiful hobbyist...

That's why she's being attacked... Originally Posted by Wakeup
OK I just read it. Here is what I don't understand. She is telling you what soooo many ladies feel. You don't have to agree with it, you can state your opinions without attacking right?

I think we need to step back a bit, and look at the overall picture.
+1 (and there you have it) Originally Posted by allofamber
Now THAT'S funny...Amber...I've got a Locker Room thread I want to share with you...
What's irritating me is the arrogance some providers are displaying here. They don't seem to think what they post here will ever come back to haunt them and that all hobbyists are too stupid to stay away from them after reading their misandrist posts. (misandrist is a real word; look it up)

That may not be far from the truth, but some of us do notice and will stay away.
Wait, I can do that? Obnoxiously and openly complain about every aspect of my profession, ask clients to leave early and not dirty anything up (least of all, me), expect a gift, a tip, and a return visit? What page was that on in the manual? (Flips through the "How To Lose Friends and Influence People To Find Another Provider" book.) Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy I see where you are coming from, but this is a rant this gal put up. In that rant I see what a lot of us gals have often said to each other on occassion. There are just some truths in there that no one wants to acknowledge.

Maybe her working conditions are not like yours and mine, but I am not going to dismiss that some things she says hit home for a lot of us.
OK I just read it. Here is what I don't understand. She is telling you what soooo many ladies feel. You don't have to agree with it, you can state your opinions without attacking right?

I think we need to step back a bit, and look at the overall picture. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Actually, that's not what she's saying. She's saying if it doesn't apply to you, you won't have a problem with the post. If it does bother you, then its because the post is about you. She set up the conditions of the discussion, making any argument against the ideas in that post personal, regardless of whether they are or not.
For someone who doesn't work as a "full time provider", you sure do fuck alot.....and have the reviews to prove it.

But, if you really want guys to leave early and leave extra gifts, you need to change your information page. Originally Posted by dearhunter

LMAO. Less than 100 reviews in 3 years by mostly the same guys is a lot? Well if you say so, then ok I have hundreds of men paying me $500 bucks a pop on a consistent basis because I am just that good lol. I am a freaking millionaire which is why I don't need your money ha ha. Which is it? Either I am seeing that many people at those rates(if so I must not be too bad), or I am only working part-time because I am in school, have another part-time job, and treat my clients like crap. Which is it?? Another tirade of yours proved null and void...sorry.

And don't threaten me with your, "It's gonna get bad for London" bs lol. I am so scared! Whatcha gonna do have me banned? Whoopie! 2 reviews since I joined suggests I don't get much biz from here love. Write a bad review I will just have pulled? Go for it! That's what most of you do anyway when you are intimidated by any woman who has a brain!

You will never get through my screening hon which includes FULL NAME AND COMPLETE EMPLOYMENT check. I have seen many a Texas men when they travel to New Orleans, and guess what...they paid the rate and had nothing bad to say lol. I treated them like gold, and they deserved it. They don't all share your award winning, ghetto trash talk.

It's not all guys in Texas with a problem...that's a no brainer. It's just guys like YOU.

I think we need to step back a bit, and look at the overall picture. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Did you READ the blog???

"You really want to know how you can please me? Get on top of me, finish really fast, give me a big tip, and leave 40 minutes before your time is up. Wow, that would be amazing."

"I don’t want to have an orgasm from you, I don’t want you to go down on me, and I don’t give a flying fuck about your “performance”. It’s MY job to please YOU. Let me do my fucking job."

Are you saying this is what you feel? And then you get a provider coming on here saying that this is our "reality check" and if we don't agree with it to not post, or else we're shown to be someone who is everything the blog hates...
You can't share locker room threads, sorry. If you do, don't post it. You can be banned for that Sweetie.

Dear Hunter, I am not threatening to blacklist anyone at this point just explaining how it works. I will say that one thing London and I do agree on whole heartedly is we hope the guys with issues have issues with us before we make a date. I am just saying that you guys should know, if you don't all ready, that a lot of us girls use your posts as part of our screening process. Most of us, in fact. It's kinda the "birds of a feather" theory. I'm sure you guys screen us the same way but it's amazing how many don't get that because we are vulnerable, it's about our safety and reputation more than anything. It's not something we secretly get together and do. It's just what we do individually. Who cares if those are her pix, as long as they are accurate and who cares if she sees 2 or 10 guys a day and who cares if she has multiple personnas across several boards? Now ask me who cares about the guys who continually bash girls or join the mobsquad in hopes of being recognized as bros before hos. That's all juvenile and we are all adults. Right? How would one of you guys feel if a bunch of us girls said some bs about you every time you post? Same difference as Lickagators post of the other side. Girls who do that don't get much biz and guys who do that don't get to see the most popular girls... because we don't want to be the next victim. See how that works? Now repeat after me... I luv Lacey... *giggles*