INAPPROPRIATE

You said he can't read well. It appears he ask several questions and understood the answers. What gives you the impression that he can't read or understand what he is reading? Maybe you need to re-read the original conversation as outlined by Brittany.
Ya know, these 'beat the dead horse' graphics have really become...quite irksome. Hey,we get it. Nice. You know how to search the web and find a graphic of some...horse beater beating what appears to be a dead horse with a stick. Cool. You're the man (or woman). Great (how does PETA feel about that, btw). That and the facepalm, double facepalm, the 'geez, not this shit again' guy. [sigh] Did I leave out anything?

I think it stopped being cool after the...dozenth time.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by Likinikki
Please ma'am, may I have another?

Let's make it a baker's dozen.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Please ma'am, may I have another? Originally Posted by JJ

Rambo, sorry you're having a bad day hon, I seriously didn't mean to offend you with my dead horse pic. I just thought this was getting so ridiculous that I would throw in some humor to break things up. Now, had I known you were an animal activist...I assure you, I would have been more *sensitive* to your cause. However, as for PETA...God love animal lovers, I'm one of them, but they're a tad over zealous at times...imho. So, "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Now, as for your "to tolerate, is to condone" statement...so, you think by us calling him out and *saying* he's racist, he's horrible, boo-hiss blah blah blah...is going to change him and his *racist* views? By posting, *he's a racist jerk* is like throwing stones at a charging lion and expecting to him to stop.

Consider this...how about us not giving him or anyone who's racist an *audience* wouldn't that be sending him a stronger message? With all due respect, to my friend Brittany, but by posting this thread...she's empowered him and given him a platform to spew his hate. Negative attention only fuels bad behavior.
At the end he says he doesn't see girls that don't see blacks..... it doesn't look like she said she didn't.
At the end he says he doesn't see girls that don't see blacks..... it doesn't look like she said she didn't. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Damn. You need to take a reading and comprehension course.
One more time!

Yay!
This time, with ACTION!
hey, anyone wanna come beat my meat? Or i'll beat yours or we can beat each others.....

oh, and its bad really bad to be mean, umkay?....mr. garrison

call me if beating the dead horse isn't your think but spanking my buttocks is! lmao.

what did we learn: he who has the money makes the rules and the morality.
Mocha, Brittany's a friend of mine...and NO, she's definitely NOT RACIST! She's a very sweet, intelligent and beautiful lady!

Last night, I was surfing the internet again...I know, I know...it's IRKSOME, but throw me a BONEr will ya? Being that I've been pegged *NOT COOL* I was soooo hurt that I decided to get some therapy...so I can deal with just being *NERDY.*

So, in my new found nerdiness...I found an informative Penn & Teller youtube video about PETA...for all you fellow nerds out there this is a must view! FYI...it's long: (lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY

Tara, my love, I ain't got no money, but I makes my own rules: #1) Everyone cum to my room IMMEDIATELY...and hurry, cause I have something that needs immediate attention...and it's not a dead horse! #2) Haha...poopy! (lol)

Have a great week everyone!
I was speaking in general. I wasn't talking to you PERSONALLY. You just happen to be the victim of bad timing. Lol

Sure, the dead horse was cool the first couple times it was done. Meanwhile, 87 times later....

Just saying....beating the dead horse IS beating the dead horse (if that makes any sense).

I'm sure you're a great person, Nikki.

Feel better now?
Rambro...not to worry, I'm never a victim as I take responsibility for all my choices. As for being a good person...don't get all crazy now!! (lol)

I don't just feel *good* honey...I feel *great!* Don't believe me...just ask around!! (wink, wink!)