That Black Lesbian Basketball star imprisoned in Russia for drug smuggling has been freed in exchange for a dangerous terrorist and arms dealer and they left behind the American who has been in Russian Prison for 4 years

• Tiny
  • 12-14-2022, 05:47 PM
For clarity, I don't have an issue with the wannabe dude because she is a giant lesbian. I have an issue with the fact that this was made such a big deal when there are so many more important things to worry about in this country. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're right, except that releasing the Merchant of Death was not a good move.

If we did what Greiner did and got sent off to a Russian penal colony for 9 years, our government wouldn't do crap to help us. Based on episodes of "Locked Up Abroad," our government in general does little to help Americans incarcerated in foreign countries.
You're right, except that releasing the Merchant of Death was not a good move.

If we did what Greiner did and got sent off to a Russian penal colony for 9 years, our government wouldn't do crap to help us. Based on episodes of "Locked Up Abroad," our government in general does little to help Americans incarcerated in foreign countries. Originally Posted by Tiny
Minor correction.

They do little to help Americans incarcerated and found guilty of breaking the laws of Foreign Lands.
  • Tiny
  • 12-14-2022, 07:14 PM
Minor correction.

They do little to help Americans incarcerated and found guilty of breaking the laws of Foreign Lands. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed, you're right
Minor correction.

They do little to help Americans incarcerated and found guilty of breaking the laws of Foreign Lands. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed, you're right Originally Posted by Tiny
Oh, they'll go out of the way and worsen the penalty.
Even for their own people.

• Tiny
  • 12-14-2022, 10:04 PM
Oh, they'll go out of the way and worsen the penalty.
Even for their own people.

Originally Posted by Precious_b
Good link Precious_b. That's downright sad, the conditions she and others had to endure.

I'm not understanding how it's relevant to what we said. Jackie, I think, and I were intending to say that if you get locked up without allegedly breaking the law, or if you're a political prisoner, the U.S. government is more inclined to try to help. An example would be U.S. embassy personnel held captive in Iran.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 10:40 AM
Now if President Trump made such deal, the left media and the Democrats and CNN and that cunt Pelosi and that Willie Brown dick sucking Kamala will be up in arms demanding investigations and impeachment. Originally Posted by CG2014
Trump made a deal to release 5000 Taliben convicts in Afghanistan!
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know who this Merchant of Death is directly responsible for killing?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 10:57 AM
Trump made a deal to release 5000 Taliben convicts in Afghanistan! Originally Posted by WTF

as part of a deal for US troops to withdraw. and Biden handled that so well, right??

Does anyone know who this Merchant of Death is directly responsible for killing? Originally Posted by WTF

so because Bout didn't directly kill anyone, only the arms he supplied did, Bout was falsely convicted by the evil capitalist Americans! is that what you are claiming?

• WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 03:51 PM
as part of a deal for US troops to withdraw. and Biden handled that so well, right??

so because Bout didn't directly kill anyone, only the arms he supplied did, Bout was falsely convicted by the evil capitalist Americans! is that what you are claiming?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump let out 5000 imprisoned Taliben...that Biden and our troops had to then deal with.

So are you saying people that sell arms....should be held accountable for any deaths those arms responsible for?
Trump let out 5000 imprisoned Taliben...that Biden and our troops had to then deal with.

So are you saying people that sell arms....should be held accountable for any deaths those arms responsible for? Originally Posted by WTF

babahhaaa.. define people who sell arms in two categories. legally or illegally? is Remington or Ruger legally responsible for making a gun that gets sold to Joe Thug who robs a liquor store with it and kills someone? of course not. is the gun store that sold Joe Thug the gun? not if they did the proper background check.

is someone who violates sanctions and international law responsible for selling guns?

think on that professor and let us know what the answer is.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 05:38 PM
babahhaaa.. define people who sell arms in two categories. legally or illegally? is Remington or Ruger legally responsible for making a gun that gets sold to Joe Thug who robs a liquor store with it and kills someone? of course not. is the gun store that sold Joe Thug the gun? not if they did the proper background check.

is someone who violates sanctions and international law responsible for selling guns?

think on that professor and let us know what the answer is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So you can not even name one American he supposedly is responsible for killing either directly or indirectly.
Now if President Trump made such deal, the left media and the Democrats and CNN and that cunt Pelosi and that Willie Brown dick sucking Kamala will be up in arms demanding investigations and impeachment. Originally Posted by CG2014
Trump would have never made that deal. He knew when to walk away: sometimes no deal is better than a bad deal.

So you can not even name one American he supposedly is responsible for killing either directly or indirectly. Originally Posted by WTF

lol so as long as it's not Americans, you don't care. so much for that carefully crafted image of a compassionate poster on eccie.

bahahhahaaaa

actually i don't care either but Bout is still guilty of violating international law and causing deaths. what's so hard to understand about that fact?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2022, 06:19 PM
lol so as long as it's not Americans, you don't care. so much for that carefully crafted image of a compassionate poster on eccie.

bahahhahaaaa

actually i don't care either but Bout is still guilty of violating international law and causing deaths. what's so hard to understand about that fact? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm compassionate towards animals...people not so much. Not sure where I gave you my compassionate persona.

Oh I understand, he is as guilty as Americans who supplied the Taliben arms in the 1980's. Ollie North, look out! Waco is gunning for ya!