Did OH2 take over?

Good let them stay over there Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I have no problem with any one's banter or arguing your point i give 2 shits what anyone thinks so dm you should hit it to the funeral home for what you did to me st c just ask for what i got you are sick......don't you dare if you like to tell the board what it is you did it let you , cuz YOU ARE DANGEROUS I GOT MY PAPERS YOU NEED YOURS don't try and make someone slit the wrist and i got everything bc I never trusted you tell all the girls what you have said about them to ....if you would have just left me alone none of our bullshit would be an issue

YOU did this I was extremely worried about you even after h2 an 411 don't go there with your putting bullshit i know and you know I didn't out you but I wasn't going to argue with Gina grubby ass

when you did to me last week did you bother to ask omg are you ok im so glad you didn't get killed hurt raped and don't start it kill you text either you know better....

then you don't answer for 2 days then talk shit about all your buds i have paperwork if the next girl you do that to she really does it you realize jail is in your future you can't do stuff like you did...you took safety away my well ist c emailed just yesterday so he want s the story all of it and its sad i have to stoop to this bc you have no reason to not like me why bc i dont do what you want me to do ....

YOU think i don't have client that know me and how sweet i really am but don't no one come and do and say things to me and get my home address and have me piss scared that you have some type of agenda towards me for no reason at ALL BUT TO TALK SHIT AND TRY AND HURT SOMEONE AND BELITTLE THEM AND PUT OTHER PEOPLE NAMES IN IT AND MESS MY HEAD ALL TO HEL well queen of E time to leave me the hell alone no mods help me I'm not BSC but i have issues and im stupid yes stupid for coming in a business thinking cool us girls have each other's backs but you OMG NO WORDS THIS TIME argue to the cows fuckiiing come home but don't you EVER DO WHAT YOU DID TO ME AGAIN

and anyone who doesn't like me bc Dorthy says so IDFGAFFFFF you got me shaking mad the fucking nerve of you and anyone that sick enough to go along well karma can deal i don't give a shit and NOT ONE OF YOU ARE HURTING MY BUSINESS you only help it you don't even realize that smarty pants so no i have to type an f'n book bc of what you did if I have to post the pick and take a bani to damn sure will so leave me the hell alone and yall can all argue forever i don't care don't ever do that to me again i I FUCKING MEAN IT

^^^^DEAR LORD Deep breath....guuuuzzzzfraaaaabaaa a
What does P’s and A’s stand for?
Insulting remarks.
In that context I don’t believe it is you like pussies and love fingering assholes. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
You said it not me...and no I wasnt referring to pussies and assholes I was referring to politicians and autocrats. Wink wink
Jesus!
Jesus! Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
I think some of us need him
Cendell,
Do not attempt to bring drama that started on another site here. It will not be tolerated and you will only be told this one time.

If you post anywhere on this board the drama that started somewhere else you will be banned.

I have no problem with any one's banter or arguing your point i give 2 shits what anyone thinks so dm you should hit it to the funeral home for what you did to me st c just ask for what i got you are sick......don't you dare if you like to tell the board what it is you did it let you , cuz YOU ARE DANGEROUS I GOT MY PAPERS YOU NEED YOURS don't try and make someone slit the wrist and i got everything bc I never trusted you tell all the girls what you have said about them to ....if you would have just left me alone none of our bullshit would be an issue

YOU did this I was extremely worried about you even after h2 an 411 don't go there with your putting bullshit i know and you know I didn't out you but I wasn't going to argue with Gina grubby ass

when you did to me last week did you bother to ask omg are you ok im so glad you didn't get killed hurt raped and don't start it kill you text either you know better....

then you don't answer for 2 days then talk shit about all your buds i have paperwork if the next girl you do that to she really does it you realize jail is in your future you can't do stuff like you did...you took safety away my well ist c emailed just yesterday so he want s the story all of it and its sad i have to stoop to this bc you have no reason to not like me why bc i dont do what you want me to do ....

YOU think i don't have client that know me and how sweet i really am but don't no one come and do and say things to me and get my home address and have me piss scared that you have some type of agenda towards me for no reason at ALL BUT TO TALK SHIT AND TRY AND HURT SOMEONE AND BELITTLE THEM AND PUT OTHER PEOPLE NAMES IN IT AND MESS MY HEAD ALL TO HEL well queen of E time to leave me the hell alone no mods help me I'm not BSC but i have issues and im stupid yes stupid for coming in a business thinking cool us girls have each other's backs but you OMG NO WORDS THIS TIME argue to the cows fuckiiing come home but don't you EVER DO WHAT YOU DID TO ME AGAIN

and anyone who doesn't like me bc Dorthy says so IDFGAFFFFF you got me shaking mad the fucking nerve of you and anyone that sick enough to go along well karma can deal i don't give a shit and NOT ONE OF YOU ARE HURTING MY BUSINESS you only help it you don't even realize that smarty pants so no i have to type an f'n book bc of what you did if I have to post the pick and take a bani to damn sure will so leave me the hell alone and yall can all argue forever i don't care don't ever do that to me again i I FUCKING MEAN IT

Originally Posted by Cendell M