What can life savers do that men can't?
Cum in five diff colors!

What's green and smells like bacon?
Kermit's fingers!

💋😄💋 Originally Posted by Ginger08
Funny I love reading these.
Funny I love reading these. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
That made me smile!!! 💗
A teenage girl is about to go on her first date, so her mother takes her aside and repeats the instructions she has given the young lady many, many times.

...And what do we say if your young man tries to touch your breasts?

I say 'Don't!', the young lady replies.

...and what do we say if your young man tries to touch your pussy?

I say 'Stop!', the young girl responds.

Her mother smiles, and sends her daughter off on her date.

Her mother waits up all night for her daughter to come back from her date. The girl finally walks in at 2 AM, and she's a hot mess.

What happened???

Well, first he touched my breasts! Then he touched my pussy!! So I did what you taught me...

I said, "Don't! Stop!"
Question: What does it mean when a man is in your bed, gasping for breath and calling out your name?

Answer: You didn't hold the pillow down long enough...
Why don't women wear watches?

Because there's a clock on the stove.
Question: What does it mean when a man is in your bed, gasping for breath and calling out your name?

Answer: You didn't hold the pillow down long enough... Originally Posted by The Allnighter
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough
A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves. The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says. "For what?" The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute." The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money." The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda. Look it up." She is about to protest when the panda hands her the dictionary. The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary, and it reads, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves.