So Madam Hooktard Nicollette is Pissed. Breaking News..

OH ! She must be what they call "UpScale" then..... got it.

Some fucktards probably got "UpSell" and "UpScale" confused..... depending on the level of "twang" there may be no "tang" ..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
They ain't the only ones!
YO, OP......

is Nicollete The Hooktard still pissed or what ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Still waiting, yo.
Still waiting, yo. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Over and under on whether the response will be in "PRIVATE"?

Oh, Wait! That's not a good option any more!

My question is: Is the PIP still in "pimp status" with her?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 07:57 AM
She's probably got too much class to remain pissed.

Beside she probably believes he really is a "law professor"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, fuck you. I've said 30 times I taught a class on business law at a major university. In your eyes, that does not equal being a professor of law. Fine. Let me stipulate that I did not teach a law class at UH Law. Fine. Are you happy now, or are you going to keep trolling me on this? Cause if so, yes I will start a dossier. I'm sick of your annoying trolling, and it will stop one way or another, good sir..
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 08:00 AM
YO, OP......

is Nicollete The Hooktard still pissed or what ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I have no idea TW. I asked her to identify the leaker, and she did not reply.
Oh my god shut the fuck up nobody cares, stick to reviews and go find a friend outside. Mods delete this cancerous thread
Mods delete this cancerous thread Originally Posted by forlunchbreaks
I realize you are extraordinarily new, but please if you get cancer from reading this thread go to MD Anderson. The are excellent at treating "Thread Cancer"!
LL, fuck you. I've said 30 times I taught a class on business law at a major university. . Originally Posted by pxmcc
Where did you post that ONCE? Let me show you a "Law Professor"!

At a "Major" University!

Now, go FUCK YOURSELF SOME MORE!

Your MOUTH started this shit ...

.... and you're not MAN ENOUGH to OWN IT!

And here's what you actually said you LITTLE PUKE:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250679&page=2

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox-Houston
Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault .... Post # 16:

“Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor..”
"BUSINESS LAW"? And you claim to be an EXPERT on a personally injury claim involving disparagement of one's character WITHOUT SEEING THE FILE AND/OR ANY OF THE EVIDENCE?

You are a fucking LIAR! And like 99% of the LIARS you can't keep your fucking lies straight! And now you've told the third LIE!

And I quoted it above:

I've said 30 times I taught a class on business law at a major university.
Again, show me ONE TIME you posted that BEFORE you just made the statement linked in this thread above!!!! You can't and you sure can't show it "30 times"!

No wonder Nicolette is PISSED AT YOU! What lies have you told about her? About any other provider you have met or NOT MET?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 09:14 AM
^^ok then. just keep beating a dead horse.
Px, give it up buddy. You can't argue with an "ignorant Trump supporter". It's like "arguing" with a "fucking stump", except the "stump" has more fucking "intelligence" than this "mindless asshole" who "overuses" quotation marks.
Px, give it up buddy. You can't argue with an "ignorant Trump supporter". It's like "arguing" with a "fucking stump", except the "stump" has more fucking "intelligence" than this "mindless asshole" who "overuses" quotation marks. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Oh, good! Another coloring book subscriber! Business is booming!

(Sorry all the good comfort pets went for a Merry Christmas!)

Enjoy your upcoming tax breaks and stuffed 401K!

PS: PX ... "any port in a storm" for support, huh? You are really scraping the bottom of the latrine for this one!
^^ok then. just keep beating a dead horse. Originally Posted by pxmcc
So you are LYING!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 12:00 PM
So you are LYING! Originally Posted by LexusLover
ya sure whatever dude. keep trolling, i could give 2 fucks..
^^^^Answering your ignorant posts is not "trolling," but a little chickenshit like you has to reach for whatever is available.

Take your dossier, roll it, and ask Nicolette what to do with it.

If she'll still talk to you.
I see the HorsesAss ain't dead!

Let me show you a "Law Professor"!

At a "Major" University!

Your MOUTH started this shit ...

.... and you're not MAN ENOUGH to OWN IT!

And here's what you actually said you LITTLE PUKE:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250679&page=2

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox-Houston
Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault .... Post # 16:

“Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor..”