AssPlay - What & How Big Can You Take

• Kloie
  • 04-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Yea great starting toy for greek is thinnest vibrating butt plug, maybe 1", while enjoying each other doggy style. Mind blowing for both involved. Then work up size. Originally Posted by shellychase
I do enjoy this a bit now and then.... But I love to throw a strap on on and go for it. Just love it.

KC 4/11-4/14 must pm me and be verified prior to session.
  • lat
  • 04-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I personally like the vibrating plugs, eggs, dildo's, not q fist though that's just too much. I prefer stimulation before the penetration. It always depends on if a man knows what he's doing or not for me to do it with them. Originally Posted by adriana_paige
Well I have yet to really experience this I attempted but it was a no-go ..
Well I have yet to really experience this I attempted but it was a no-go .. Originally Posted by lat
well baby,when i get back that way we can change that!!
wooohooooo!!
  • lat
  • 04-05-2013, 09:52 PM
well baby,when i get back that way we can change that!!
wooohooooo!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well I still want to try befor I get too old ....

Lol....
If the right lady is operating the equipment, I don't care what the toy is, I want to try it in for size..LOL. Fist, the ultimate toy. Have not had anyone with the patience to get me there YET...
If the right lady is operating the equipment, I don't care what the toy is, I want to try it in for size..LOL. Fist, the ultimate toy. Have not had anyone with the patience to get me there YET... Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
lol--YET!
i would to ask how big can she take and enjoy it
For me, receiving size is, um, a big issue. I have real limits, and efforts to push those limits have (so far) met with very little success. In my experience, in this 'alternative' realm we encounter our limits. Those envelopes can be expanded, if we're 'willen,' but sooner or later we encounter 'the final frontier'.

This is to say nothing more than: pursue your fantasy (fantasies). When you hit your limit(s), don't crawl into a shell. Keep exploring in other directions. And, as always, happy hobbying!!!

Willen
How much time do you schedule to fully enjoy larger sizes? Do you focus on assplay for an hour or so straight? I'm having an issue of not getting to the bigger toys during my time. I've had 4 hour sessions and we just never get there. Of course, most of it is due to our doing other things besides assplay. Also do the providers not suck/stroke the penis while working the toys to make it last longer? Before the hobby, time wasn't a concern. I guess now I'm trying to do everything and am just running out of time. Maybe I'll have to schedule an anal only appt.
quote---Also do the providers not suck/stroke the penis while working the toys to make it last longer?

I call it milking the bull!
God this is making me want to find out. Last time i tried, I had an ordinary toy, nothing special. But now I really need to find someone to give me some stretching love.
God this is making me want to find out. Last time i tried, I had an ordinary toy, nothing special. But now I really need to find someone to give me some stretching love. Originally Posted by Spiral Intuition
Road trip!!
TOO FUNNY
I highly recommend " milking the bull" !!
I highly recommend " milking the bull" !! Originally Posted by mm-good
mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaaaa