[THEME DAY PIC POST] Booty...Booty....Booty Wednesday.......Let Me See It!!!

AYE!!!!

YAAARRRR MORE BOOTY IF'n' YOU PLEASE!
Booty Lovers Unite!!
(Nice thread Jade)
I have a thing for the booty too, girl!

♥ Enjoy the view ♥

Just great. I was in worrk mode and thought I would check in real quick. Now I am in horny mode...

God damned board. If it is not the showcase, it is threads like this.
Damn CPI, you made it to work mode all the way until 2:05pm...how do you do it???
Hello to all of the bootylicious women of ECCIE.

Ooh wee girl, what's that little thing peeking out from under that shirt----^

*licking my lips*...Mmm!

I am in love with this thread!! I love booty!
did someone say BOOTY?
BOOT-HEY!
Hey Trophie i can't see underneath that shirt, but im enjoying using my imagination.
Hey Trophie i can't see underneath that shirt, but im enjoying using my imagination. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I'm imagining a vertical smile witha a budding sweet flower at the edge of the mouth.
The only problem with being tied spreadeagled to a bed and having one of these lovely behinds planted on my face, other than the resultant inability to breathe, is that it then becomes impossible to see it any longer. Thanks for providing the view here where i can see it!
Between Kendall and Trophie Girl, I can't get to sleep!!! Thanks ladies
  • OFF
  • 03-11-2010, 09:31 AM
I say we ask the ladies to put up a different booty pic for tomorrow ... and then we can make another montage. All in favor ... say ... AYE! ... OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
Ladies (and Gents) encourage a couple of your freinds to put up a few pics and I will start working on this week's montage tomorrow.

OFF :-)