Proof Jan 6th Was An Inside Job

... The "bombs" there were a back-up plan - just in case the
6th Jan protest at the Capitol wasn't intense enough.

Why is it that this "planted bombs" story has been ABANDONED
by the main stream media??

... Because they surely got their marching orders from the DNC
and the White House, that's why.

... Please understand the gravity of the situation:
The Vice President-Elect was nearly KILLED by a bomb explosion.

And yet - not-onley do we hear nary a word about it,
but EVEN WITH modern technology - state of the art, as they say,
and video footage - The Biden FBI/DOJ somehow cannot seem to
find the culprits. ...

... THAT should help you lads understand that this whole thing
was indeed a sad inside job.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Or using The Occam's razor theorem, the simplest solution is usually most correct; problem-solving principle that recommends searching for explanations constructed with the smallest possible set of elements.

An idiot Trump supporter made these after looking at some stupid blueprints on the interweb. Because the other solutions, require much more coordination, and certainly pre-planning beyond what our government agencies have proven that they are NOT able to do.

But sure, conspiracy!
The person flashing the "badge" has been identified. His name is Kevin Lyons. He was convicted of several charges.

"In reality, the image Lee shared shows Jan. 6 defendant Kevin Lyons, a self-proclaimed “idiot” and Trump supporter who stole a framed photo of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis and a staffer’s wallet from then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. The video shows that Lyons, as he's leaving the Capitol building, briefly shows his hands as a heavily armed tactical team comes inside the building to get control of the riot. Lyons is holding an item in his right hand. Conspiracy theorists claimed Lyons was holding a “badge," but the item appears to be a vape that Lyons was seen holding earlier in the day, although the quality of the footage makes that difficult to say with 100 percent certainty."

"Even the far-right conspiracy website Gateway Pundit walked back a post about the image of Lyons, writing that it "now appears this is a vape."

https://www.trip.com/ask/travel-ques...%20the%20world.

Now a masked MAGA wearing protestor is seen flashing a badge....

The obvious implication is that if J6 was a Fed led operation... why? Because they knew that the 2020 election was stolen.

Still looking for answers as to what Ruby freeman pulled from under the tables that had been there since 8AM... and why run those ballots through tabulators multiple times? Originally Posted by texassapper
The person flashing the "badge" has been identified. His name is Kevin Lyons. He was convicted of several charges.

"In reality, the image Lee shared shows Jan. 6 defendant Kevin Lyons, a self-proclaimed “idiot” and Trump supporter who stole a framed photo of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis and a staffer’s wallet from then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. The video shows that Lyons, as he's leaving the Capitol building, briefly shows his hands as a heavily armed tactical team comes inside the building to get control of the riot. Lyons is holding an item in his right hand. Conspiracy theorists claimed Lyons was holding a “badge," but the item appears to be a vape that Lyons was seen holding earlier in the day, although the quality of the footage makes that difficult to say with 100 percent certainty."

"Even the far-right conspiracy website Gateway Pundit walked back a post about the image of Lyons, writing that it "now appears this is a vape."

https://www.trip.com/ask/travel-ques...%20the%20world. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

More proof that three out of 4 MAGAs are 75%!

Prove me wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA!
Or using The Occam's razor theorem, the simplest solution is usually most correct; problem-solving principle that recommends searching for explanations constructed with the smallest possible set of elements.

An idiot Trump supporter made these after looking at some stupid blueprints on the interweb. Because the other solutions, require much more coordination, and certainly pre-planning beyond what our government agencies have proven that they are NOT able to do.

But sure, conspiracy! Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Really?

.... All that theorem defection aside, A simple yet important
question surely STILL remains.

And some THREE (3) years later:

... WHY haven't the combined efforts of the FBI and DOJ
been able to identify the pipe-bomber??

Or surely a Better Question would be - Do they even want to?

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2023, 08:17 AM
Poor Tiny. You can’t reason with crazy stupid or dumb. You’ll just join them. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's Thanksgiving Day Blackman. We should all be thankful that God gave us plenty of brains. No one on here is crazy, stupid or dumb. Some are, on certain issues, misguided. For example, you are, on some tax and spending issues. I do believe I've made a little progress, curing you of the Stockholm Syndrome. Yes, it's ten steps forward and then nine steps back, but that's progress none the less.

And I can't help but believe, collectively, we've made a tiny bit of progress in this thread, debunking the belief that January 6 was an inside job.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2023, 08:24 AM
Poor Tiny. You can’t reason with crazy stupid or dumb. You’ll just join them. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's Thanksgiving Day Blackman. We should be thankful that God gave us all plenty of brains. No one on here is crazy, stupid or dumb. Some are, on certain issues, misguided. For example, you are, on some tax and spending issues. I do believe I've made a little progress, curing you of the Stockholm Syndrome. Yes, it's ten steps forward and then nine steps back, but that's progress none the less.

And I can't help but believe, collectively, we've made a tiny bit of progress in this thread, debunking the belief that January 6 was an inside job.
I don’t believe a single person on this board has had his/her mind changed about anything as a result of participating in this forum.

But I admire the diplomatic efforts, Tiny.
No one on here is crazy, stupid or dumb. Originally Posted by Tiny
On this you are so wrong.

I would name names but the mods would immediately give me points. Calling our friends on the right correctly descriptive names is this forum’s biggest sin.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2023, 09:55 AM
I don’t believe a single person on this board has had his/her mind changed about anything as a result of participating in this forum.

But I admire the diplomatic efforts, Tiny. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually Yssup, the board has affected my thinking. I'm not quite as super liberal (classically liberal) on trade because of Lusty Lad's influence. Blackman and Eccieuser helped me understand a little better the nature of racism in America. I've learned things from Texas Contrarian and borrowed some of his ideas. Winn Dixie taught me inventive ways to use masks, that have saved me from having to clean up nasty stains after car dates. My sparring partner in the COVID wars, texassapper, made me realize that perhaps getting vaccinated every six months isn't the best strategy. I take vitamins and supplements recommended by Why Yes I Do (and an Eastern Virginia Medical School researcher). Speedracer's commentary about polls are insightful as are Blackman's about legal matters. And I learned from you that not all Canadians are bad.

And to stay on topic, we live in a topsy turvy world. Ray Epps, Kevin Lyons and possibly the mystery January 6 bomber were all strong Trump supporters, people who were willing to risk their liberty for Trump. And Trump's the person who's responsible for the demonstrations on January 6. He's the person who issued the call for people to come to Washington D.C. and march to the Capitol. And yet somehow people believe Epps, Lyons and the bomber are federal agents and Trump's absolved of any involvement. The idea is indeed crazy.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2023, 10:10 AM

https://www.trip.com/ask/travel-ques...%20the%20world. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Please check the link. I'd like to read what you intended to post.
... More footage coming out along-with revelations there
that will continue to show the lies and cover-ups by the
6th Jan telly "investigation" that surely hid things from
the American people. ... In the very same manner that
Dems are known-for.

... NOTHING on the pipe-bomber - who almost killed America's
Vice President?? ... Three years later and NOTHING??

#### Salty
Wow, so now we're hanging all hopes of the "inside job" group is about pipe bombs that didn't even work. Perhaps their intent was to demonstrate that larger nefarious devices are able to get close to ppl. Insighting a fear of not being safe in itself is a terroristic effort. So far all the ppl charged and pleading guilty are saying that they were 'ill advised' and remorseful Trump supporters.

Prove me wrong
Most are taking plea deals with severe restrictions and stipulations including making such statements.

Was this an elaborate inside plan? Most likely not but Dems took advantage and goosed it and or helped it to happen by not taking the national guard. Never let a good crisis go to waste (like COVID or a plandemic).

Trump called for a protest. On the walk from the mall to the capitol a couple folks were discouraging them from going there. At least that’s what I was told.
Trump wanted him people to stoke fear and intimidation of congress in hopes that the process would stop or be delayed so that he could subvert the election results. Let’s be clear.

As for idiots attacking the castle. That was dumb ass Trump supporters all day. They were not tricked or fooled or cajoled. They were a bunch of dumb asses like the Trumpys on this site doing dumb ass Trumpy shit.

Stop making excuses for your idiot like-minded neighbors.
They won’t believe it happened. No matter what evidence you show them, no matter whose testimony is given, no matter how many. They will deny it.

Obi Wan has taught them well.