I tried to take a nap.....

I do what I can. I have a soft spot for pussy, I mean Yssup. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
here ya go!.... I know you care man....
You give up way too easy...... see ya sucka!

sixx
Originally Posted by sixxbach

Then there was ONE!

What would happen if you were on my ignore list, as well as thousands of others? That COULD happen, you know? Naw... too many love me the way I am!

Would you dry up and BBBJ away?

Would you start threatening to out people again? Such an active imagination... You've lost so much credibility as a result of fabricating crap... You've become what so many despise.....

Or would you just crawl back to the Champagne Room and break more teenage hearts? (Who's playing who, big guy?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I break hearts? I doubt that... They just like my wallet..... They do seem sad when it is opened for someone else..... but.... I can be fickle at times!

Like i said before: NO INTEGRITY. You threaten a new expose or outing a provider or fellow hobbyist every week man. Your retorts are mean spirited and without substance. if you hate the providers here why not do it elsewhere?

Meanwhile, please respect my ignore list
Sixx,

He kinda folded like a cheap suit! I had no idea we meant so much to him. It is like the prodigal son in reverse. When he comes back we will need to slaughter the fatted cow and have a celebration.
BTW -- which movie references would you and Rand prefer? You can say what you want about me, but dissing Mel Brooks is goddamned un-American! Maybe you two would be more, ahem, comfortable with something from "Brokeback Mountain?"

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!

Disclaimer: The photo embedded above is not intended to be a direct characterization to any persons living, dead or posting in this thread. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

I'd suggest taking another nap. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Second shot at implying posters might be gay in this thread. Not that there's anything wrong with that! To quote someone wise beyond words in his mind, "bring something better than that [gay] shit".
Big fucking surprise! Welcome to the party sweetheart. Are you afraid of gay people? And I thought you were the sensitive one. And you know what that means... not that theres anything wrong with it.

Dont think anythings been violated...just between us girls that is
Big fucking surprise! Welcome to the party sweetheart. Are you afraid of gay people? And I thought you were the sensitive one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been posting in this thread, but thanks for the welcome!

Am I afraid of gay people? Only if they're pointing a gun at me.

See what happens when you try to think?
Puh-leeze, son!

Just because Whispers thinks you're glib definitely doesn't make it so.

BTW -- how many people point guns at you on a regular basis? How many of them are gay?

Howza bout some reviews of WOMEN?

Not that there's anything wrong with it...
Puh-leeze, son!

Just because Whispers thinks you're glib definitely doesn't make it so.

BTW -- how many people point guns at you on a regular basis? How many of them are gay?

Howza bout some reviews of WOMEN?

Not that there's anything wrong with it... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Glib is not something I aspire to on this board or anywhere else so it does not hurt my feelings that you don't think I am.

2 pointed guns at me, does it only count if they do it regularly? I didn't think to ask them if they are gay so I can't answer your second question. Do you regularly ask people if they are gay with or without a gun pointed at you?

As for reviews of providers here (that is what you're asking, right?), no.
Good enough. I think in 2011, homosexuals should be allowed to bear firearms in Texas without fear of repression.

And big, strong macho guys need to get over Brokeback Mountain and accept the True Mel Brooks
Good enough. I think in 2011, homosexuals should be allowed to bear firearms in Texas without fear of repression.

And big, strong macho guys need to get over Brokeback Mountain and accept the True Mel Brooks Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Last I checked, sexual orientation wasn't part of application to buy or get a CHL so they already are allowed, homophobes fear the homos!

Saw the movie, wasn't impressed (no, not that way). Nobody dissed Mel Brooks in this thread, you gotta stop taking the paranoia tabbacco.
Allrighty then... must have been Graham Chapman you dissed. A HOMO!

You've earned your badge of courage Randi. Not so worldly now, eh?

Should have buddied up before they closed the bus station snack bar.

And big, strong macho guys need to get over Brokeback Mountain and accept the True Mel Brooks Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Isn't usually a sign of a closet queen that makes a point of trying to slam others with the tag?

Just saying......
  • Booth
  • 04-04-2011, 10:40 PM
This entire thread is, to use a popular figure of speech, GAY. Really really gay.
Allrighty then... must have been Graham Chapman you dissed. A HOMO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Graham Chapman was never dissed in this thread either, perhaps a reading class or comprehension class is in order?
Why is the homo thing such an issue with you?

You've earned your badge of courage Randi. Not so worldly now, eh?
I never was into Pokemon, and Alec Baldwin put the fear of Boy Scouts in me so I'll pass on the badge.

I am from this world... I live in this world... worldly in that sense? If you think I claimed to be worldly otherwise, you have me mistaken with someone else. Please refer back to first part of this post.

Should have buddied up before they closed the bus station snack bar.

"Paranoia, paranoia, da de da da da"