LL The Cowardly Idiot's prestigious "IGNORE" List

• DSK
  • 02-14-2016, 07:18 AM
What good is LLIdiots "IGNORE" list?

If LLIdiot isn't smart enough to figure out how to use it? Originally Posted by bigtex
What good is an "education" from Cougar High, if you are still the assistant receiving clerk's gopher boy 10 years after graduation?
What good is an "education" from Cougar High, if you are still the assistant receiving clerk's gopher boy 10 years after graduation? Originally Posted by DSK

"10 years after graduation"...............?
Congratulations. However, you did deserve to be pointed. You must be juiced in with the arbiters of points.
Anyway, I'm a member of "The Conference Room" so I won't miss this cesspool. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm a baker, not a lawyer. Originally Posted by DSK
What good is an "education" from Cougar High, if you are still the assistant receiving clerk's gopher boy 10 years after graduation? Originally Posted by DSK
The above was brought to us by a "Self-Banned" Jewish Lawyer turned (DSK) Jewish Baker!
DKS .. consider this:

I can put him on ignore, but HE CAN'T IGNORE ME!

I can "PRETEND" to ignore BT Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY

What good is LLIdiots "IGNORE" list?

If LLIdiot isn't smart enough to figure out how to use it?
DSK .. consider this:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
BUMP!
  • DSK
  • 02-14-2016, 01:14 PM
DKS .. consider this:

He is too stupid to figure that one out!!
He is too stupid to figure that one out!! Originally Posted by DSK
.. "pathologically obsessive" comes to mind.

That's the same shit that got him in a position to fuck himself with his own poll! That almost sounds "gay"!

Since he graduated from Cougar High ....

.... he probably thinks it is still spelled .... "pole"!
Since he graduated from Cougar High .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is LLIdiot pretending to "IGNORE" again?
DSK .. consider this:

BUMP!
Purpose
My ignore list works, I cannot see a thing DSK or the wacco kid posts, just a comment from ECCIE stating the message is blocked.
My ignore list works, I cannot see a thing DSK or the wacco kid posts, just a comment from ECCIE stating the message is blocked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you don't have them on "ignore"! That's not what the disclosure states!

You do understand that the little cry babies whining and whimpering about being on "ignore" are so mentally challenged and obsessed that they don't comprehend that: (1) their posts are "hidden" (2) their posts can be "viewed" as an option that can be "clicked" and (3) when others quote them their posts are seen!

But, go figure, their ring-leader can't even create a poll without losing the "election" himself!

That's why they are ALL LOSERS!
Then you don't have them on "ignore"! That's not what the disclosure states!
Then I would have to agree you don't know what a ignore list is. My ignore list blocks every post they make.
You do understand that the little cry babies whining and whimpering about being on "ignore" are so mentally challenged and obsessed that they don't comprehend that: (1) their posts are "hidden" (2) their posts can be "viewed" as an option that can be "clicked" and (3) when others quote them their posts are seen!
If you say they are on ignore, but reply to every post they make, it is not ignoring them is it?
But, go figure, their ring-leader can't even create a poll without losing the "election" himself!

That's why they are ALL LOSERS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by IvaLitteOne:

#1:My ignore list blocks every post they make.

#2: If you say they are on ignore, but reply to every post they make, it is not ignoring them is it?
#1: No it doesn't! And it doesn't even say it does.
#2: I don't reply "to every post they make"! I post regardless of what they post most of the time and occasionally when someone quotes one of the LOSERS and they are posting more bullshit I will SOMETIMES respond to their bullshit. I put them on ignore because they hardly say much worth reading ... like ZIP! NADA! When they quit cutting and pasting ... ZERO!

That's why they are ALL LOSERS! Don't be one yourself!!!!