Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined

pineade weiners anyone?

So, you're saying you eat pineapple weiners or pineapples and weiners?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pineapple weiners , do you think that is why you think I am well seasoned?

Personally I would rather eat Weiners "Pineapple",

Than pineapple weiners.

And once again you led me to the water LOL!
Pineapple weiners , do you think that is why you think I am well seasoned?

Personally I would rather eat Weiners "Pineapple",

Than pineapple weiners.

And once again you led me to the water LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
There's only one type weiner dims are notoriously famous for eating.
There's only one type weiner dims are notoriously famous for eating. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You mean like Wes Goodman,Randy Boehning,Steve Wiles,George Rekers,Troy King,Richard Curtis,Bruce Barclay or Mark Foley. wait! when you said "dims" You did mean "dimwits" right?

I am glad to know you have such a discerning pallet though.

Looks like some Republicans like to cover up for safety when eating a weiner. I guess they miss out on the flavor of a "well seasoned" wiener.
You mean like Wes Goodman,Randy Boehning,Steve Wiles,George Rekers,Troy King,Richard Curtis,Bruce Barclay or Mark Foley. wait! when you said "dims"

You did mean "dimwits" right?

I am glad to know you have such a discerning pallet though.

]Looks like some Republicans like to cover up for safety when eating a weiner. I guess they miss out on the flavor of a "well seasoned" wiener.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo with his Freudian thoughts of the previous wiener he'd eaten.

And Barney Frank (Dim) was renowned to be a champion wiener eater!

Still a favorite topic, IBH. Can always count on you, man!

How’s your Catalan, btw?

The clintons are bad and all law enforcement and the media are bad. Or, maybe, we have a bad pos potus???! Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Your first four words are correct.

Jim
Odumbo with his Freudian thoughts of the previous wiener he'd eaten.

And Barney Frank (Dim) was renowned to be a champion wiener eater!

Wow a gay Democrat would have imagined! But we both know more republican politicians get caught than Dems. And you are the ones that think it is so wrong! Plus I think that would be a rusty trombone Obama is eating LOL!
I've asked this a couple of times but who's possession is the "Weiner Laptop" in?
Wow a gay Democrat would have imagined! But we both know more republican politicians get caught than Dems. And you are the ones that think it is so wrong! Plus I think that would be a rusty trombone Obama is eating LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Actually, it's the dims that are infamous for getting down with the skin flutes.

Chelsie Manning

Danica Roem
Tell that to the boys in the Minneapolis Airport, IBH!

Oh, and don't forget Trump's former buddy!

https://www.advocate.com/transgender...s-out-hope-gop

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Tell that to the boys in the Minneapolis Airport, IBH!

Oh, and don't forget Trump's former buddy!

https://www.advocate.com/transgender...s-out-hope-gop

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But then again, you might personally deliver your concerns via Harvey Milk's boyfriends and associates.

But then again, you might personally deliver your concerns via Harvey Milk's boyfriends and associates.

You seem to know a lot about all the gays. Then again you did state Weiner and I are well seasoned. You must be a connoisseur of the catamites.
You seem to know a lot about all the gays. Then again you did state Weiner and I are well seasoned. You must be a connoisseur of the catamites. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Pretending that you don't isn't fooling anybody.

Pretending that you don't isn't fooling anybody.

1.I know they are everyday folks just trying to survive among the Homophobic haters.
2. I know that 99% of sexual assault is by heterosexual men.
3. I know the louder a Republican is about being anti-gay the better the chance is he will get caught having gay sex.
4 I know you seem to know every single gay person on the planet and consider yourself such an expert you have called several of the members here gay.
5. I know it seems to be a part of every facet of your life.
6. And I know that any straight man that was so in to Weiners background, would have known who "Pineapple" was. And not led me to the water LOL!