......... heh

This escalated...Interesting where this went!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Yep smdh
Oftentimes, the best way to save yourself or another person is to not say anything at all. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Chess and checkers, I think.

I thinck

*FTFM
Wow, I can't believe how far everyone is taking this, can't we all just have fun, there is enough to go around fall all people to enjoy the party!
Yep smdh Originally Posted by poppy71
Poppy, I really liked that public surprise the other day!!!! Yuuuuummmmmmm......
Escalation, no. Exaggeration , yes ppl. I was kidding! Now continue with the thread...
Poppy, I really liked that public surprise the other day!!!! Yuuuuummmmmmm......
Escalation, no. Exaggeration , yes ppl. I was kidding! Now continue with the thread...
Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Lol public surprises are always fun and i have more fuh ideas. The way some gents reaponsed here really made me smdh but I agree let's continue with the thread.
Oftentimes, the best way to save yourself or another person is to not say anything at all. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Words of wisdom
Don't sit by the phone tart, I seriously doubt she'd waste her time on you. LMFAO. Carry on with your wet dream fella's... I'm out... Originally Posted by TheDr
Uh huh, sure. Keep believing everything you read. There's no reason to 'save' her. She can handle herself- you of all people should know that. Good luck chick. Originally Posted by TheDr
Wait a minute I thought you were out.

Me thincks this is a perfect example of when White Knightism won't let you step away from the key board.
LOL! Too funny...
Sometimes, nothing is as loud as silence.

That reminds me.. I gotta go see Alyssa to kick off my birthday celebration! Good times!

^^^ a friendly reminder about the beginning of Pool Party Season! I just got back from Vegas and maaaaaaan... I love those pool parties! Carry on.
  • TheDr
  • 05-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Wait a minute I thought you were out.

Me thincks this is a perfect example of when White Knightism won't let you step away from the key board. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Uh huh, sure. Great comprehension... smfh
Uh huh, sure. Great comprehension... smfh Originally Posted by TheDr
And you're still posting in this thread.

Oh and I comprehend white knights just fine.