Trump begins to unravel

Jindal ,said it was outrageous for Trump to attack anyone on appearance when he looked like he had a squirrel sitting on his head. Also said he hadn't read the bible, because he wasn't in it.
Trump said wtf I been thinking....good gawd, Carly looks like a Tranny!

Originally Posted by WTF
She definitely has man hands... and that helmet... uhg!

" Immagrants..." Sabes que "spell check" pendejo ? Bet you don't misspell La Raza or Reconquita, eh chapete ! Sit down in your shair and some shicken, guey ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Chupa mi pinga, puto. Mamalona de juevos.
Chupa mi pinga, puto. Mamalona de juevos. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Mamalona de juevos " es tu trabajo guey !!! Y tu chupa colas tambien, chapete ! Pobrecita puta ! Tu no tiene pinga, EUNUCH !!
"Mamalona de juevos " es tu trabajo guey !!! Y tu chupa colas tambien, chapete ! Pobrecita puta ! Tu no tiene pinga, EUNUCH !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Tu no tiene Los juevos a decirme nada, pinche juevon. Come mierda maricona
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1057153043]Funny...how many times have they declared Trump DOA? Four times, five times?

Not as many times as you have declared HRC dead, that's for sure.
[QUOTE=timpage;1057186124]
Funny...how many times have they declared Trump DOA? Four times, five times?

Not as many times as you have declared HRC dead, that's for sure. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or as many times as JDIdiot has declared the 777 was parked on a remote island, carefully camouflaged by shrubs and netting.
  • Old-T
  • 09-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Alabama...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am sure your intent is to show how far ahead Trump is.

However, the fact that you use Alabama numbers speaks volumes.

But then again, those others are one sick bunch of RWWs for the most part. "Who is the least bad option" is clearly the right title for that picture.

• DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 11:03 AM
I am sure your intent is to show how far ahead Trump is.

However, the fact that you use Alabama numbers speaks volumes.

But then again, those others are one sick bunch of RWWs for the most part. "Who is the least bad option" is clearly the right title for that picture.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I wopuld have thought you might like Governor Kasich.
congrats. you bumped a 7 year old thread just so adav8s28 could find timpage's disabled account.

brilliant!!
Not unlike a deep dive from 12 years ago…
Not unlike a deep dive from 12 years ago… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

except i didn't bump the whole thread just to find a post.
Funny...how many times have they declared Trump DOA? Four times, five times?
Maybe last week. You’d have to times that by at least 100 if you meant since he declared in 2015.
Well, you've tied your own record. Dragging a thread off fucking topic on the second goddamn post. Way to go, turdnuts. I don't give a shit about that, we're talking about Trump. Either talk about Trump or GTFO Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have the IQ of a fucking rock, go suck the hind tit boy, Trump is like country music he is her to stay

PS. You and yssup play hide the wiener???