If Clintons elected..................

Not my leader but 100 times better than gay rey, your mentor. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Way to WK for YOUR fellow fag " brother " , mentor and reacharound crew member EKIM ! Keep picking those bushels of dingleberries and campaigning for DOTY !
Wow, look what bam found!

Not only did the chimp follow his mentor Asswipe into a Pittsburgh forum, he besmirched it 6 times with his retarded posts! Oh, my!

So what did we all learn in this thread today? Two things:

1. Ekim the chimp is a congenital LIAR. He lied about never shitting himself in a Pittsburgh forum.

2. Ekim the chimp is a proven COWARD. He wouldn't even back up his lie with a bet, when challenged to it.

A LIAR and a COWARD!

Oh wait, we already knew that, didn't we?

Originally Posted by lustylad
A LIAR and a COWARD and a DINGLEBERRYPICKER at those KansASS gloryholes !
A LIAR and a COWARD and a DINGLEBERRYPICKER at those KansASS gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm not so sure Biggie is smart enough to lie. He just blurts out stupid shit.
:woot_ju mp:

Biggie in a dingleberry patch! Originally Posted by bambino
Are paired up with gay rey now? won't lusting for lads be jealous?

No, you disgusting, scatologically-obsessed chimp... ...eating your own poop is NOT what asswipe had in mind when he told you to up your game! Originally Posted by lustylad
Have a nice meal shit breath.
Are paired up with gay rey now? won't lusting for lads be jealous?

Have a nice meal shit breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't team up with anyone. Don't need to like you do. You are the one who uses emojis you dumbfuck. Like this one, looks like dingleberries.

Biggies dingleberry patch
Have a nice meal shit breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stay classy, chimpboy!

I don't team up with anyone. Don't need to like you do. You are the one who uses emojis you dumbfuck. Like this one, looks like dingleberries.

Biggies dingleberry patch Originally Posted by bambino
Parroting gay rey's main insult just threw your argument in the shitter, fuck face.
Stay classy, chimpboy!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Seeing you have no class, have another shit sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg