Going Clear

You seem to have an authority problem. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Really ? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Who here,do you think has the right to tell me what to do ?
What is it to you and why would you even care to involve yourself in this ?
Originally Posted by rioseco
You just come off like an asshole, that's all. A child storms around saying shit like that. I think if you invade my personal space you'll be called a cunt and told to get the fuck back. You trying to get frisky?
  • Seedy
  • 04-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Assup, answer me one question, how in the bloody blue fuck do you post all this drivel when you are on your knees behind a glory hole? LMFAO
Originally Posted by rioseco
You are not fighting tyranny, but the demons inside yourself.
meltdown much, CORNHOLIO?
meltdown much, CORNHOLIO? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have a great idea. Why don't you boys take this outside and fight like a man, in person?
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Maybe he'll kick my ass with his bare fists!
You just come off like an asshole, that's all. A child storms around saying shit like that. I think if you invade my personal space you'll be called a cunt and told to get the fuck back. You trying to get frisky? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well you seem like a moron to me.
Can you not see how hypocritical you just appeared ?
You call me an asshole while talking about invading others personal space, and then proceed to threaten to call me a cunt. You have walked into the latest in a long line of confrontations between Yssup and I which he initiated day one. You either have no clue of the personal attacks that he has showered onto others or are too fucking ignorant to care.
Speaking of avoiding spaces,what the fuck are you doing injecting yourself into a dispute between Yssup and me. It's none of your business, you are "invading my personal space" Now you can back the fuck off cunt !
meltdown much, CORNHOLIO? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Gobble cock much ManLover ?
You are not fighting tyranny, but the demons inside yourself. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

Oh that's rich. Thanks Dr. Freud.
It's a simple issue, CORNHOLIO. You ran your mouth and accused me of posting under multiple handles. I called you on it. You spun off into an uncontrollable rage. Now, like your self-proclaimed "hero," IBIdiot, you're foaming at the mouth and lashing out at anybody who addresses it.

I proposed a fair bet to resolve your issue. You ran away for three or four days, no doubt sulking. Did you leave in IBIdiot's late-model HUFF?

Making matters even more heinous, you're quaking in fear over the prospect of being called a cunt.

This isn't a dispute. It's a tantrum.

Man up, boy. You're acting like a sniveling little twat.
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:16 AM
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Maybe he'll kick my ass with his bare fists! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would applaud such a contest between you and the aforementioned gentleman.
You're not fooling anybody.

What's your opinion on AMPs?
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:45 AM
You're not fooling anybody.

What's your opinion on AMPs? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, I see you have been to several in your area among your reviews. I can only assume you want my opinion on AMP's here in Dallas?
There wasn't as much of an outcry about the film as I originally expected. I mean, it was on the news. Everyone was like "Oh, no! Scientology is just awful!"

I know that the general premise of ALL religions can be a bit ridiculous, if you look at the state of beliefs as myth, and I'm always hesitant to criticize any organized religion.

But THIS "faith" is absurd.