Can a lady become an ATF if she only allows CBJ or does not allow CIM?

Can a lady become an ATF if she only allows CBJ or does not allow CIM? So many times I get ladies asking me "why" do guys only see me once? Well here is your answer... and for fun we will make it a poll.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
When I schedule with an Indy and pick out a top-end hottie then pony-up the hefty donation—its gotta be BBBJ-CIM-NQNS.

I may see someone knowing she is condom-only, but she cannot become someone I will see often or frequently: An AMP provider s one example, "extras" from a stripper is another.
I am not a huge fan of CIM. It's YMMV with me.
When I schedule with an Indy and pick out a top-end hottie then pony-up the hefty donation—its gotta be BBBJ-CIM-NQNS.

I may see someone knowing she is condom-only, but she cannot become someone I will see often or frequently: An AMP provider s one example, "extras" from a stripper is another. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I got to know several guys in the hobby over the years and in almost every case they feel just like we do.
I am not a huge fan of CIM. It's YMMV with me. Originally Posted by XoticSynn
Thanks for your honesty. EXACTLY what several of the ATF'S I've had felt as well.
I dont care much about being labeled an ATF... im more concerned about being memorable enough for them to come back for more
Results look about what I expected (lol).
Results look about what I expected (lol). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
EXACTLY!

Sure She Can: This is a YES!

No Way In Hell: This is a NO!

No CIM is a deal breaker for me: This is a NO!

CBJ is a deal breaker for me: This is also a NO!

NO WAY would I have an ATF that didn't allow CIM: This is a NO!

If the money is right I don't care: This is a YES!

CBJ or no CIM I'll just go be with my wife and save the cash: This is a NO!