When is a provider review too personal?

I appriciate the guys who are openly assholes. The cruel, the insulting, and the misogynistic. The first thing I do when I get an appointment request is check your reviews and comments on threads. Gives me great pleasure to tell them no when they request my time. Your money is no good here , if youre that type of Man. Originally Posted by Sonya
Yep, there are basically 2 types of hobbyists - those who respect women whether they make their living as a provider or not, and those who don't.
Lol PM sent but, with the BFE package, do I get to cuss you out like I would him.....? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Sure. Forgot to mention with BFE package I will get drunk too.
I appriciate the guys who are openly assholes. The cruel, the insulting, and the misogynistic. The first thing I do when I get an appointment request is check your reviews and comments on threads. Gives me great pleasure to tell them no when they request my time. Your money is no good here , if youre that type of Man. Originally Posted by Sonya
That's funny...you honestly think you could stop me from scheduling a session with you?
  • Sonya
  • 07-09-2014, 11:53 AM
That's funny...you honestly think you could stop me from scheduling a session with you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Considering im not taking appointments at this time.
You could schedule it, but youd just be alone with your thoughts. Im good, thanks.
Sure. Forgot to mention with BFE package I will get drunk too. Originally Posted by zerodahero
My interest is piqued. . . But, I'll wait for Alyssa's review.
I like these posts for the same reason as Sonya.

Maybe there should be a checkbox on P411: Is the client an asshole?

Not that it would do any actual good. I've yet to see a client check "yes" on the 50 lbs or more overweight question. Maybe some of y'all are just bad at math. For whatever reason, misrepresentation abounds.

Oh, I know. The client is paying. But, we're not selling bread to hungry children here. Your money isn't a key that opens every hooker vagina in the city. We all have the right to choose with whom we care to spend our time. And clients who misrepresent something about themselves (smoking status, weight, race) are just as bad as hookers who do.

I'm always amused by the posters who obviously think less of the women who do this. You're right. We're whores. But you're a guy that fucks whores. Someone explain to me how one of those is somehow more respectable than the other.
To be respectable, either as a hobbyist, or a provider, you need to know what a Harvard comma is...if you don't, the sex doll thread is for you...
I know the Harvard comma, the Oxford comma, and the serial comma.

And I don't care what the AP Stylebook says, I support it.
To be respectable, either as a hobbyist, or a provider, you need to know what a Harvard comma is...if you don't, the sex doll thread is for you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I know the Harvard comma, the Oxford comma, and the serial comma.

And I don't care what the AP style book says, I support it. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
What are y'all fucking communists, ignorant, or just plain stupid?....ooops!
... clients are mostly interested in activities involving the providers mouth/vagina ... Originally Posted by PipelinerTx

Great. Another Hobby spokesperson.
What are y'all fucking communists, ignorant, or just plain stupid?....ooops! Originally Posted by boardman
I'm not a communist!

Maybe I am ignorant, though. I really don't know . . .
We're whores. But you're a guy that fucks whores. Someone explain to me how one of those is somehow more respectable than the other. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
there is no explanation. one isn't better, worse, or a different level of a respectable.

or was that a trick request?
Where's Mills Lane when you need him?
I'm not a communist!

Maybe I am ignorant, though. I really don't know . . . Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Commas, are, way, overused,.
Commas, are, way, overused,. Originally Posted by boardman
On this 'board,' so are 'unnecessary' and 'Gratuitous' quotations 'marks.'
Especially 'Single' ones.

And random Capitalization.