Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

• quzi
  • 06-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Why wait? Here's a pitcher o' mine thet Ah had mah proctomatologist take when Ah had ta go see her after a bad re-ackshun ta sum Taco Cabana grub. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
looks waxed (is that like a male brazilian?). otherwise I'd imagine it was hairy as fuck
can i get an 8X10 brown and white glossy ?
Between the ladies posting their pictures, and then windinhishair and david.douchehurst, this thread is a rollercoaster of emotions.
  • tzv13
  • 06-09-2015, 09:08 PM
...and this is why we can't have nice things.
looks waxed (is that like a male brazilian?). otherwise I'd imagine it was hairy as fuck Originally Posted by quzi
Grass don't grow on a racetrack, buckaroo.
  • onei
  • 06-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Between the ladies posting their pictures, and then windinhishair and david.douchehurst, this thread is a rollercoaster of emotions. Originally Posted by Schmafty
I just threw up in my mouth.
Between the ladies posting their pictures, and then windinhishair and david.douchehurst, this thread is a rollercoaster of emotions. Originally Posted by Schmafty
  • tzv13
  • 06-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Now the ladies will never post in here.

Thanks Obama.
...and this is why we can't have nice things. Originally Posted by tzv13
Doh!

• tzv13
  • 06-10-2015, 12:35 AM
Attachment 423953

Keep the pictures coming ladies Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
KBF, I've got to say, that is a beautiful vagina... Really, thank you for sharing.

Guys, I know y'all are the resident pranksters, but please stop fucking up this thread... "Buzzkill" was an understatement. I'm really digging these picture heavy coed threads and I hope they continue. Vomit inducing internet pics are sure to put a stop to the trend, I'm afraid...

Ladies, keep up the good work!
KBF, I've got to say, that is a beautiful vagina... Really, thank you for sharing.

Guys, I know y'all are the resident pranksters, but please stop fucking up this thread... "Buzzkill" was an understatement. I'm really digging these picture heavy coed threads and I hope they continue. Vomit inducing internet pics are sure to put a stop to the trend, I'm afraid...

Ladies, keep up the good work! Originally Posted by Homegrown512
Ahhh thank you. I wish more girls would share their sugar pussies

Ladies keep the pics coming
Hot time! Summer in the city! Rest of my ...

**silently screaming on the inside - "I can't believe I am actually doing this!!"**

This is my 'summer look'... pearls optional Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Awesome thread KBF! I wish Houston would do a thread like this! KBF, Claire and Dallas all look sooooo tasty! I need to get back to Austin to visit KBF or Claire.... Or both!