CNN’s Jake Tapper equates MAGA supporters to terrorists

• WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 06:09 AM
That's not what he wanted. There is no account of Trump encouraging anyone to swarm the Capital and force their way inside. You believe whatever you want. Don't compare ANTIFA with random protesters unless you're ready to accept that the violence carried out at the Capital was ANTIFA members posing as Trump supporters. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The Capital rioters were Antifa?
Rude and deliberately insulting! You did not have to use me as an example! Reported!
I urge you to take some time off! Your posts as of late are insult laden and divisive!
No room for such rudeness in this forum. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stop whining.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 07:30 AM
!b1 - you are the whiner - whenever One presents FACTS and Truth at You
Your circular logic ignores the FACTS that the impeachment / trial is a political game of hatred - and your is clearly on display

and you ignore the violence inciting language of nazi pelosi - 'all consevatives, republicans, caucasians are the 'enemy within' and are terorists"
similar from jake tapper, , 'tank abrams, AOC ( wants 100 million up teh smokestacks of her re-education camps) - and on and on

So- 1b1=your own 'whining" is so much Hypocrisy and Hatred for anyone not of your own political and envelope persuasion.

your very own language of 'violence' - will reap the 'whirlwind'.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 07:34 AM
Rude and deliberately insulting! You did not have to use me as an example! Reported!
I urge you to take some time off! Your posts as of late are insult laden and divisive!
No room for such rudeness in this forum. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You used yourself...

You need a Kleenex?
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 07:36 AM
wtf is up early today - DPST's usually do not come out until nightfall!
Darkness covers their Anti-fa and OBLM 'non-violence' - so says hannah-Jones!
The Capital rioters were Antifa? Originally Posted by WTF
There may have been a few there to kick shit off. Chaos seems to be their thing, I am not going to rule it out entirely.
Trumpys and Trumps favorite excuse “Dems made me do dumb illegal shit”. It is clear Trumpys, Trump supporters and Trump are dumb and stupid.
watch more cnn kool aide just brilliant
Stop whining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Stop the blatant insults! Hope you can play an instrument for the BAND
Stop whining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Stop the blatant insults! Hope you can play an instrument for the BAND Originally Posted by winn dixie

That was hardly an insult trixie. Stop trying to influence the moderators
Stop the blatant insults! Hope you can play an instrument for the BAND Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's probably a Skin Flute player, lol.
That was hardly an insult trixie. Stop trying to influence the moderators Originally Posted by Jam3768
You should look at previous posts he made! Running your mouth again before knowing wtf youre talking about! Typical!!
Stop the whining and crying. It’s unbecoming.
This statement borders on being ridiculously stupid and sticks to being just stupid.

It I kept saying Wimp Dixie is a rapist to people and told them Wimp Dixie won’t get prosecuted and he’ll get away with it. And told those people where Wimp Dixie lived. And told them Wimp Dixie is going to rape again and they should go have a talk with Wimp Dixie to keep him from raping someone else. And those people went and killed Wimp Dixie.

By you asinine ignorant stupid dumb logic, I have zero responsibility because I never told them to kill Wimp Dixie.

Wimp Dixie’s logic and critical thinking seems lacking. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Why not just stick to the issue instead of a silly analogy, a "whataboutism".

The issue is, did Trump, as charged, incite an insurrection and give your opinion, legal or otherwise, as to why you believe he did.

Another poster tried to make the point ( and failed ) that if this were a court of law ) Trump would easily be found guilty but 99% of what Democrat Managers presented couldn't be presented in a court of law because it didn't speak to the statutory language of incitement to insurrection. Evidence of a "bad man" prior to the day of the insurrection, most likely, wouldn't be allowed.

Yes, we all know you don't have to prove a crime to impeach but I and many other people including many Senator's, believe you do have to prove a High crime or Misdemeanor, both legal terms.

It is my understanding, I'm sure you'll correct me if you think I'm wrong, "if" this were a legal proceeding, Democrats would have to use statutory language, which in this case would basically limit their argument to, did his speech that day lead to and cause an insurrection since "imminent" is a part of the statutory language.

Or as Democrat would like you to believe, Donald Trump should have been impeached the day he took office before he ever said a word as President. That's what several members of the jury believed and some were honest enough to admit it, some weren't.
Why not just stick to the issue instead of a silly analogy, a "whataboutism".

The issue is, did Trump, as charged, incite an insurrection and give your opinion, legal or otherwise, as to why you believe he did.

Another poster tried to make the point ( and failed ) that if this were a court of law ) Trump would easily be found guilty but 99% of what Democrat Managers presented couldn't be presented in a court of law because it didn't speak to the statutory language of incitement to insurrection. Evidence of a "bad man" prior to the day of the insurrection, most likely, wouldn't be allowed.

Yes, we all know you don't have to prove a crime to impeach but I and many other people including many Senator's, believe you do have to prove a High crime or Misdemeanor, both legal terms.

It is my understanding, I'm sure you'll correct me if you think I'm wrong, "if" this were a legal proceeding, Democrats would have to use statutory language, which in this case would basically limit their argument to, did his speech that day lead to and cause an insurrection since "imminent" is a part of the statutory language.

Or as Democrat would like you to believe, Donald Trump should have been impeached the day he took office before he ever said a word as President. That's what several members of the jury believed and some were honest enough to admit it, some weren't. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I maintain the incitement was all the part of the dimocrats over the last 5 years

culminating in their illegal, unconstitutional, and just plain vileness creation of an untrustworthy election