I wonder???

Why do I think the market just dropped out from under this provider and we will be seeing her on BP soon offering b&g specials? And Kandy,,your way hotter! Sweet is way hotter than stuck up!
she is already on bp in chat tonight she was looking for a deal with paypal get real her stock is droping like the euro
bp has chat?
not that i know of but eccie does
you said she's on bp in chat
I wonder how many gents are actually satisfied with their providers? I mean I'm very upscale! How could you settle for trash, especially when most of you are committing adultery? Like, you get what you pay for. Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

Upscale providers are well-educated and know how to use proper grammar. I've spell-checked your post above to include proper grammar so that you can offend providers and hobbyists appropriately in the future.

In chat all you do is berate the men in the chatroom for not booking appointments when in fact your attitude is piss poor and rude and you do not even take the time to get to know them.

A helpful suggestion: Take a course or two in customer service and English.

Good luck to you on this site. You will definitely need it.

Like, for reals.

i really do not think it is brooklyn sky' in chat but her manager
i really do not think it is brooklyn sky' in chat but her manager Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
manager or pimp?
Upscale providers are well-educated and know how to use proper grammar. I've spell-checked your post above to include proper grammar so that you can offend providers and hobbyists appropriately in the future.

In chat all you do is berate the men in the chatroom for not booking appointments when in fact your attitude is piss poor and rude and you do not even take the time to get to know them.

A helpful suggestion: Take a course or two in customer service and English.

Good luck to you on this site. You will definitely need it.

Like, for reals.

Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
AMEN Annie!!!
i really do not think it is brooklyn sky' in chat but her manager Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
It was probably her manager who posted for her in the WW tonight, too:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=465168
OP- NCNS are not very upscale... But that is OK in hindsight would rather put my hobby money with someone who has their shit together..waste of time....
ALL THE PROVIDER'S HERE, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT PROVIDE REFERENCES TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING MY THROAT SLIT HAVE STINKY KOOCHIE...
AND YOU BOYS WHO PAY MY BILLS AND FEED ME CAN GO TO HELL....
NOW, IM HAVING A SLOW DAY CAN I GET SOME BUSINESS TOO?
Originally Posted by hannahmarie
Then you look at her profile, and it says:

My personality is my best asset. Originally Posted by hannahmarie
you're fucked!! :mf r_lol:
Anyone notice, that this "lovely lady" just started a thread in the Co-ed of Shreveport/Bassier City...classic one, even better than this one.

She basically states she would luv to visit not only that market, but LA in general.

But since she has a no AA policy, and in her opinion both that market, as well as LA in general...there is nothing but AA

Unbelievable
Why do I think the market just dropped out from under this provider and we will be seeing her on BP soon offering b&g specials? And Kandy,,your way hotter! Sweet is way hotter than stuck up! Originally Posted by maxx_tt
Well thanks for checking me out!
Why are some of the prettiest ladies bitches and
some of the sexiest men gay? What a waste.
Well thanks for checking me out!
Why are some of the prettiest ladies bitches and
some of the sexiest men gay? What a waste. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
well, I'm not gay....I'm also not sexy, however I make up for that with stamina