Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

OMG that's why a lady should shower before a private encounter!! What lady doesn't?? I realize that there is extra risk of retaining scents so I scrub extra well. BUT I personally like the way sweat smells. However I make sure to smell clean like rosebuds in all my intimate places unless otherwise requested. I have a light lemony deodorant that I wear because lots of guys like to lick my armpits now that I have hair there (which makes me giggle but I love it) and I'd hate to give them a yucky mouthful of aluminum-based deodorant.

I used to keep all my body hair when I was a teenager and was first discovering my sexuality and loved it!! When I started doing this, I thought I needed to shave since it was more popular. Now I've learned the value of occupying a niche, plus, I really like my body this way!

If I had a grey patch in my pubes I would probably dye it purple! I'm a long way off from that, though, I think.

I know there is a demand for hairy pussy and armpits, I guess I just need to get better at letting those guys know about me. My hair is dark and thick so only enthusiasts will be interested I suppose.

Hmm, lots of requests for Texas, as always. I'm going to finally have to try Dallas one of these days. Houston was very sweet to me the last time I was there... I should return.

Any other ladies want to share some bush pics??

I'm getting some nudes done with my new natural body hair next week and I'm very excited to have some to add to my showcase..! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Wow! Don't change anything.I have only had a few experiences with unshaven girls. Those with long soft luxurious fur were awesome. Your pics are gorgeous. Kansas City will probabaly never see you which is to bad.
I'm a fan
after reading this thread I find that most guys just love pussy...lol

I think the consensus here is that a hairy kitty is fine as long as the lawn is edged and trimmed.

no wild outgrowth!

a kept lawn is a sign of cleanliness, and other routine feminine maintenance.

armpit hair...meh...not so much...you can get away with a lil...but best to clean that up.

on a personal note I like a nice trim muff...Maybe because I a grown ass man, like women...not only in personality but physically as well...young cuties are fine but once they start talking I am tempted to put a dick in their mouth or get rid of em.
thanks for starting this thread, Zoey!

I much prefer letting my hair grow out... any southern gentlemen who prefer all-natural providers (especially if you're in Dallas but I visit most major cities in Texas pretty often), contact me!

The armpits thing... I don't know about that however, a harry vagina? That is very sexy.
^^^ Guys, Nora Nyx is the real deal and a personal friend of mine! I can vouch that she is every bit as hot as her pictures show!! Maybe sometime later this year you Dallas boys will be lucky enough to get both of us at the same time!
It would be kinda gross if you catch some of that hairy-ness in between your teeth....
Yeah getting hair between your teeth sucks. It usually happens to me when I'm playing with someone's balls with my tongue or sucking on them. I still appreciate the aesthetic of hair on a man though. I try to scrub real thoroughly right before I meet someone so any loose hairs get scrubbed out in the shower. Doesn't necessarily work 100%, but I think it helps minimize that kind of thing.
Something about a hairy vagina though. Looking at Nora's pictures for example, see her standing across the room naked and seeing her bush just screams that I'm dealing with a woman. It brings out an animal lust from within me. No disrespect to those that shave and whatnot.
Something about a hairy vagina though. Looking at Nora's pictures for example, see her standing across the room naked and seeing her bush just screams that I'm dealing with a woman. It brings out an animal lust from within me. No disrespect to those that shave and whatnot. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
Damn that's Hot when you say it like that!
Raw lust is a Rush!
  • 02-26-2014, 12:19 AM
Prefer bald

I dont like going to the dentist for a haircut Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hey.....IT happens.... Several years ago, I went in for my 6 mo checkup. So, the dentist is poking around inside my mouth and starts to laugh. I asked him what was so funny and he held up a pair of tweezers....with a "pube" in them....that he fished out of my mouth. Fortunately, I had known him personally for many, many years and we both had a good laugh over it. Now he puts a sign up whenever I come in for a checkup that says "The Barber Is In"....
Hey.....IT happens.... Several years ago, I went in for my 6 mo checkup. So, the dentist is poking around inside my mouth and starts to laugh. I asked him what was so funny and he held up a pair of tweezers....with a "pube" in them....that he fished out of my mouth. Fortunately, I had known him personally for many, many years and we both had a good laugh over it. Now he puts a sign up whenever I come in for a checkup that says "The Barber Is In".... Originally Posted by 69
Well that's an interesting way to floss, lol.

Jim
I would love for you to come to Dallas, Zoey. I like the natural look very much. Also your eyebrows are a turn-on.
I was just looking at Nora's showcase. She's hot but has not posted any reviews. You might want to mention to her how important that is.
Best to you and come see us.
Demsrsb, we can't post our own reviews!! What do you expect Nora to do about that? Lol. One of you guys has to TOFTT and review her for that to change!
If Zoey or Nora would visit Kansas City or Oklahoma City, I'd be there.