The guy with 125 OK's.....??

Some people are artists, some critics, some people are racehorses and some are turtles. What we all do with our time and money is our business. However if exposure = risk, then the story is already told. What if 500 OK's meets 2000 hits and the chemistry is so shitty everyone's time is wasted? Lots of OK's means spare time and money, nothing more.
"What if 500 OK's meets 2000 hits and the chemistry is so shitty everyone's time is wasted?" Originally Posted by phildo
This I guess is where I try to make my point.
500 OK'S would most likely NOT MEET 2000 hits.....therefore, NO time would be wasted. Very importantly....mine.

Phildo - I should say however, I enjoyed reading your insightful post. You are practically right on the $$.
With 500 OKs, odds are he already parts of the 2000 hits.
Just curious, what's the point of you bumping a over three months old thread that died a natural death on its own? Is business slow?

I think it's safe to say that everyone had their fun with your thread for a few days and everyone pretty much decided, "who cares about your hypocritical thread?" Hence, no response to it for over three months until you bumped it for whatever reason.
And Torre, can we hook up at some point? I promise to overlook the 2000 "clients" you have fucked the last four years, even if 1500 of them are repeat clients, which obviously makes you a virgin. That makes you seem much "cleaner" to me than the clowns on p411 with over 125 Ok's.....And just for the record, I'm not on there.

Just curious how you admitting how many clients you have fucked is any different than their "okays." It all sounds about the same to me, except their "okays" just verify that they were gentlemen during their sessions. I don't get your logic.

By you own admission, you fuck 500 dudes a year, and out of those 500, 375 dudes are repeats. I think you really need to get off your high horse and get with reality.
I'm not a playa I just fucks alot!
JLC....even if you were on my ass like white on rice....uuuhh....no thanks. What? No greek for you or is this a rice-thing?

you've proven your point here.

I've amazingly had more prevelance of my stance in the last few months since my last post. I'm pretty sure I understand what you are trying to say but in the words of Inigo Montoya, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
Which, I must say....has been very satisfying and justifying.

It's all a matter of what we look for, are willing to give, and the depth of the experience.

To each his own. And I HOLD MY OWN.

Hugs,
TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
See above in RED.
I loved being bashed. It puts a spark in my day!
I guess I'm done. Flipped enough flapjacks....had my unhealthy portion for sure!
Got enough giggles....
Thanks guys!!!

Muuuuuah!
Torre
Actually wasn't "bashing" you in my last post. I took your post as humor and responded in kind. Have a great night!
Avg provider = 2 a day x 5 days a week x 52 weeks = 520 guys a year.

A guy with 125 even if they were in the same year is still 75 % below the gals