DeMint bolts from the Senate

• Seedy
  • 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Lmao.... I'm there also...
Feces, Heh

After an evening moderating the Sandbox I took a pic

Nice try you fucking douche-bag. Start your own thread, douche-tard.

That balls transplant operation you left the country for didn't take. They turned into raisins, just like your last pair.

But Susan Rice lies to the American public over Benghazi, the killing of Americans by Islamist, and you are ok with that ?

Your liberal retards are amazing.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We know which side of the dividing you're on. The side that never could bring it home. You know, the minority.

Did you catch that? You're is a contraction that means you are. Your does not mean you are.

Pinhead is being charitable to you.

So Army gets a consulting gig; resigns from Freedom Works over the book deal and you think it is some sign that the Tea Party is in shambles?

Your an idiot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Isn't going to happen. You will be compost long before the gop takes the White House again.

I think this shows that the Republican Party can not, and will not, be reformed from within. Whenever someone departs from the statist GOP line, they will be marginalized, and eventually forced out so the RINO's, like Boehner and McConnell can continue their cooperation with the Democrats to lead the country to disaster.

The Republican Party needs to fade into history, so new party, based on freedom and Constitutional principles can rise it its place. The current mainstream Republican Party is as much a hindrance to liberty as the Democrats are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How many tea party members can dance on a pin head's head?

Well, whirly girl? How many?

Duh.

But what it means is that the TP movement is having a predictable result of offending those in power !

It doesn't mean the end of the TP or TP principles.

No news dimwit. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Your point is just like whirly's, on your head.

Thanks for proving my point, Timmy! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The "sky is falling on the GOP".........your a very stupid person to say such a ridiculous thing. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Irony sure is ironic.

If the tea party knew you supported them, they would burn their charter.
You use 2 cut and pastes, douche-bag. You are barely (or should I say barlycorn) fit to hold he-be-sucking's water.

you seem to be "trending" IB by using the same comments on every thread

shit for brains Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How does sum-yung-guy taste? Like what your father called "man chicken"?
Yea, you probably have lots of that also. I'll bet your so full of shit your hair is brown....lmfao Originally Posted by seedman55
Nice try you fucking douche-bag. Start your own thread, douche-tard.

That balls transplant operation you left the country for didn't take. They turned into raisins, just like your last pair. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
We know which side of the dividing you're on. The side that never could bring it home. You know, the minority.

Did you catch that? You're is a contraction that means you are. Your does not mean you are.

Pinhead is being charitable to you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Isn't going to happen. You will be compost long before the gop takes the White House again. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How many tea party members can dance on a pin head's head?

Well, whirly girl? How many? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Your point is just like whirly's, on your head. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
[/INDENT]Irony sure is ironic.

If the tea party knew you supported them, they would burn their charter. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You use 2 cut and pastes, douche-bag. You are barely (or should I say barlycorn) fit to hold he-be-sucking's water. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How does sum-yung-guy taste? Like what your father called "man chicken"? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Ambien!

Ask for it by name!
It appears he his close to going over the edge, will MunchMouth jump ?????

It can happen after those lost weekend benders. MunchMouth is obviously NOT attending his court mandated anger management therapy.

Isn't going to happen. You will be compost long before the gop takes the White House again. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I hope so. I don't like the GOP either. I want a party that stands for freedom.

<<< Munchie // COG >>>
Feces, Heh

After an evening moderating the Sandbox I took a pic

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Maybe you'd have more fun getting your balls caught in the zipper than riding herd here. Methinks this train done r-u-n-n-o-f-t!

Good luck your honor!

Its hard to beat the entertainment value here, and you cannot beat the price.