Pet Peeve Thread

That damned Shayla thread !!!!!!!
That damned Shayla thread !!!!!!! Originally Posted by burkalini

LOL! Good one. I love the girl but by now, with as long as that thread is I don't know why the staff doesn't turn it into a sticky thread at the top of the page with all the rest of the popular permanent threads.
I think she's hot. She's fun to talk to. Has a great smartass attitude but the thread has gone into almost stalkdom. lol
Yeah your right about the heat in the South, but it stings when it drips in our eyes. I've learned to dodge it pretty well though! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly

Just stay on top.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 02:25 PM
People who text and drive really take the cake, it's just one of the most selfish and dangerous things to do!
  • Sami
  • 06-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Push pass or get off my ass...
Go around bitch your cars faster, take advantage of it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
  • Sami
  • 06-02-2012, 02:47 PM
It all boils down to the last one

~ People that bitch about the government, but don't vote
~ People that whine about how the government is looking over their shoulders, but enjoy the same freedoms that many men and women lay their lives on the line for us each and everyday
~ People that complain about the price of gas, but continue to drive vehicles that get 12mpg on the highway
~ Gents that bitch about ladies who charge $350/hr +, but complain about BP rip-offs
~ People that bitch...just to bitch Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Stinky Arm pits, male or female
You get a text.
You respond immediately and ask a related, followup question.
. . .
And then nothing. The other person is MIA.
Now don't insult my race LOLOL we invented tofu but.... Originally Posted by alluringava

I am sorry ... inventing tofu is not a positive line on the heritage resume.
Unless it's really cold, clothing.